LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2017 12:38 pm  #41

Re: THE UNVERSE RESPONDS TO YOU. SIMPLE WAY TO MANIFEST

Cheriesymone wrote:

I had promised to write this, my apology for not writing sooner.
the universe responds to you. In manifesting it is responding to you.
If you say and think, no one likes me. The universe says ok. No one likes you. (it doesn't say that's not true, it answers to you) so you continue to experience situations to feel like no one likes you.
If you say, write, think HE LOVES me the universe says ok HE LOVES YOU. and SO YOU Manifest HIM LOVING you.
IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO LEARN THIS. AT FIRST, YOU WILL SAY IT AND YOUR CONSIOUS MIND WOULD SAY "BITCH STOP LYING" IGNORE THAT, BECAUSE ONCE YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU TELL THE UNIVERSE IS WHAT YOU GET THEN MAKE IT THE BEST, THE IDEAL, THE WISH, YOUR GRANDEST DESIRE.

IF YOU KNOW THAT CLIMBING A HILL WOULD BREAK YOUR FEET. YOU WOULD NOT DO IT.
SAME THING HERE. THE UNIVERSE IS YOU, ITS HEARS YOU, FEELS YOU. SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU TELL IT. IT RESPONDS TO YOU. ALL DAY EVERYTIME. 

IF YOU SAY I DONT KNOW IF THE TECHNIQUE WORKS, THEN THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, YOU DONT KNOW, AND YOU AE STUCK.  SIMPLE AS THAT
IF YOU SAY AND THINK I DONT THINK THE TECHNIQE WORKS, THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, IT DIDNT WORK. SIMPLE AS THAT
SAY THE TECHNIQUE WORKS EACH AND VERY TIME, THE UNIVERSE SAYS YES, IT SO AND IT WORKS.
SIMPLE AS THAT

SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE METHOD FOR MANIFESTING

JOY TO YOU MY DARLINGS.

I snorted at "BITCH, STOP LYING"! This is great! Thank you!

3/17/2017 2:35 pm  #42

Evey2222 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

What can I say when my friends asks if I have heard from my love but I haven't? I can't lie otherwise I may look crazy haha!
I don't talk about it with people unless it is positive but shall i just say that I don't want to talk about it?? I have become very conscious about what I say to people in regards to manifesting now !!  

Rather than reinforce to your friends that you haven't heard anything yet I would just say "No, I've moved on".  When the subject becomes the topic of every conversation you know that it has been spoken about too much and usually negatively.  You don't want to reinforce the negative.  

When you realize that every moment of every day the technique is doing EXACTLY what it was designed to do you can relax and let it work.  It contacts you man and sends him messages and feelings that he cannot ignore.  He can delete a text message, not answer a phone call and turn his back on you and walk away in person BUT HE CANNOT do anything to stop the technique from reaching him.  To me, that is success.

My fiancé' and I were talking about this the other day because I am always on my computer sending responses.  He asked what the typical email consisted of and I told him "my sisters want to know if it is working and what the man feels".  

His response:  "You can tell them that it drives the guy nuts!  I couldn't get you off of my mind and, even though I didn't do anything about it for a long time, whatever you did to me made it impossible for me to get you off my mind and move on"!!!!!!

I have never taught him about the technique, and certainly never will, but he has stated that he doesn't care if I placed a spell on him (little does he know!) he's just happy that we are together and he's not losing his mind when we're apart.  

Thank you so much Lanie, Its just every time I see this friend she always asks and I never know what to say! So I will definitely say that and change the subject! I love seeing it like that way, just need to remind myself. I hope to see physical manifestations from him soon like him contacting me, I think he needs to just come to terms and accept everything I have been doing in the technique, And I believe he is worth it, he is one of the only men that has every fully understood me and listened to me and I really value that as I do have my inner demons!! 
I am grateful I have this forum and all these lovely people to keep my vibes high too Thanks everyone and especially you lanie!! 

I will come back to this post every time I start to feel a bit meh! Thank you Cheriesymone xx

Every222, Read my post about child like.. Lanie I agree with you but I slightly differ on this. I say when and if your friend ask if he called.. Say yes, don't care who or what anyone thinks? You are not lying, you are speaking your life as it should be, you are speaking from the inner world, If you don't feel bold to say yes, you could say to your friend " darling, we have many things we can talk about, other than him.

. Once i "lied" to a friend that a guy I like had msg me.. I said to her "yes, he hasn't  stop blowing up my phone with msgs" shockingly that night he msg me..

It never matters what anyone thinks, The only thing that is important is when you ask the universe for something is to speak, act and think as you already have it..In the pursuit of the "new" many people will think you are crazy..let them! Einstein "am I crazy or are the others crazy?" 

Blessed Is She Who Believed

3/18/2017 6:11 am  #43

Cheriesymone wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Rather than reinforce to your friends that you haven't heard anything yet I would just say "No, I've moved on".  When the subject becomes the topic of every conversation you know that it has been spoken about too much and usually negatively.  You don't want to reinforce the negative.  

When you realize that every moment of every day the technique is doing EXACTLY what it was designed to do you can relax and let it work.  It contacts you man and sends him messages and feelings that he cannot ignore.  He can delete a text message, not answer a phone call and turn his back on you and walk away in person BUT HE CANNOT do anything to stop the technique from reaching him.  To me, that is success.

My fiancé' and I were talking about this the other day because I am always on my computer sending responses.  He asked what the typical email consisted of and I told him "my sisters want to know if it is working and what the man feels".  

His response:  "You can tell them that it drives the guy nuts!  I couldn't get you off of my mind and, even though I didn't do anything about it for a long time, whatever you did to me made it impossible for me to get you off my mind and move on"!!!!!!

I have never taught him about the technique, and certainly never will, but he has stated that he doesn't care if I placed a spell on him (little does he know!) he's just happy that we are together and he's not losing his mind when we're apart.  

Thank you so much Lanie, Its just every time I see this friend she always asks and I never know what to say! So I will definitely say that and change the subject! I love seeing it like that way, just need to remind myself. I hope to see physical manifestations from him soon like him contacting me, I think he needs to just come to terms and accept everything I have been doing in the technique, And I believe he is worth it, he is one of the only men that has every fully understood me and listened to me and I really value that as I do have my inner demons!! 
I am grateful I have this forum and all these lovely people to keep my vibes high too Thanks everyone and especially you lanie!! 

I will come back to this post every time I start to feel a bit meh! Thank you Cheriesymone xx

Every222, Read my post about child like.. Lanie I agree with you but I slightly differ on this. I say when and if your friend ask if he called.. Say yes, don't care who or what anyone thinks? You are not lying, you are speaking your life as it should be, you are speaking from the inner world, If you don't feel bold to say yes, you could say to your friend " darling, we have many things we can talk about, other than him.

. Once i "lied" to a friend that a guy I like had msg me.. I said to her "yes, he hasn't  stop blowing up my phone with msgs" shockingly that night he msg me..

It never matters what anyone thinks, The only thing that is important is when you ask the universe for something is to speak, act and think as you already have it..In the pursuit of the "new" many people will think you are crazy..let them! Einstein "am I crazy or are the others crazy?" 

Just a question though, sometimes I find it really hard to think as if I have it because I miss him so much, like I went out last night with my girlfriend and she was telling me all about how her and her boyfriends parents met, how she thinks hes going to propose and that he does this and that. And all I could think is I want that with A. And I wish I was down the pub with A as well, Like when it comes to do things and you just want to tell them what happened or wish it was with them. How can you beat that feeling? By just pretending until it really does feel real?
Sometimes I can't beat that feeling, as time is going by I am missing him more and more and I feel it is becoming harder. Knowing he is out having a great time and I just think well if he hasnt contacted me now and hes enjoying his life maybe he isnt thinking of me i am trying to keep my faith and keep busy but sometimes the feeling of missing him is too much x

3/23/2017 8:04 am  #44

Evey2222 wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

Just a question though, sometimes I find it really hard to think as if I have it because I miss him so much, like I went out last night with my girlfriend and she was telling me all about how her and her boyfriends parents met, how she thinks hes going to propose and that he does this and that. And all I could think is I want that with A. And I wish I was down the pub with A as well, Like when it comes to do things and you just want to tell them what happened or wish it was with them. How can you beat that feeling? By just pretending until it really does feel real?
Sometimes I can't beat that feeling, as time is going by I am missing him more and more and I feel it is becoming harder. Knowing he is out having a great time and I just think well if he hasnt contacted me now and hes enjoying his life maybe he isnt thinking of me i am trying to keep my faith and keep busy but sometimes the feeling of missing him is too much x

Hi,
Remember moments of "missing" is telling the universe you don't have it. I suggest Devise and Revise.
Devise- when you are not with him, instead of feeling and experience missing, mentally tell yourself this is one of those moments you are temporarily not with him, and its ok, because you do things and spend time with others apart from him, in those moments you are not with you, he's the one missing you.
and Revise.. Before bed revise your day.. How it should have "BEEN" 

I LIKE TO LISTEN TO THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-TknUV1X0

xoxo

Blessed Is She Who Believed

3/23/2017 8:32 am  #45

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

What can I say when my friends asks if I have heard from my love but I haven't? I can't lie otherwise I may look crazy haha!
I don't talk about it with people unless it is positive but shall i just say that I don't want to talk about it?? I have become very conscious about what I say to people in regards to manifesting now !!  

I'm  confused, Lanie.  You say that your fiance doesn't know about your book or about the technique, so what does he think that you are referring to when you said to him "they want to know if it is working and what the man feels"?  What is he referring to when he says "tell them it drives the man nuts!"?    And did he ever explain to you WHY he didn't reach out to you all of that time?  Why he would've rather tortured himself?  Regardless, thanks once again for more reassurance!

My understanding of Lanie's message is that she has never given him instructions on how to do the techniques and she isn't going to teach him.

Board footera