LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2017 5:36 pm  #11

Re: Anyone practising LOA from London?

Frodojr wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

That would be so cool for y'all to meet up and practice.  I may be in London in September for the first time!  We could all meet up!  :-)

Yeah that would be amazing!  

This would be wonderful if possible!

3/22/2017 5:51 pm  #12

Frodojr wrote:

High_Priestess wrote:

Hi there,
          Yes I am in London. I discovered Lanie's books in February and have been also using some of her meditations.

Oh nice!
How are you finding it? Have you had much success? I've only discovered her like a week ago

I'm having some - although I've not been doing every day as I've had a lot going on. Mine is a difficult case...I know my target has feelings for me, reading have said he does have love for me but is terrified of being hurt again. So very wary of getting too close. So he comes close then backs off, etc. Had a small breakthrough recently, but then it's like he thinks oh No, I'm getting close and then runs again. So He's gone quiet again lately. He's also v career oriented and so hard to get much time together. But I'm still doing the technique. Am doing it every few days as I don't want to overwhelm him too much as I think he has been feeling it. I do get down at times as I wonder if he will ever come around...I'm busy with my own life but at the same time I don't feel I can let go of him, and don't know if that will ever change. It feels like he is a deep soul connection- we are very connected that way, and I've never had this with anyone before. I'm just trying to keep busy with my work etc.

3/23/2017 4:47 am  #13

Hey Londoners & fellow commuters! Stay safe since yesterdays attack xxx

3/23/2017 9:43 am  #14

Lanie Stevens wrote:

That would be so cool for y'all to meet up and practice.  I may be in London in September for the first time!  We could all meet up!  :-)

Lanie, If you come to NY lets meet up too

Blessed Is She Who Believed

4/27/2017 8:54 am  #15

I can do London 😁

5/03/2017 11:17 pm  #16

I'm in London

Board footera