LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2017 8:03 am  #1

My first trial and first success

Hey ladies,
I am new to the forum and I wanna share my success story.Even though I couldn't buy Lanie's books on Amazon due to the citizenship in Turkey, I read your posts and had an idea about the technqiue. Hope I figured it out right.
Anyway, I tried on a guy that I've met online recently. He seemed to be a laid back type at first, very slow in his moves etc.
Then I thought he is a good one to examine.As I said he seemed cool and a little shy at first since we never met yet ,not very masculine and pursuer type.

One day I did 5 or 10 min PW and went about my day. As I said he seemed cool and a little shy at first since we never met yet. And that day he did'nt send good morning text so I got little pissed with technique  

But,the day after that, bam bam bam!!! He asked me out suddenly, very determined, very willing to meet me etc. He said I am coming in half an hour I need to see you etc. We met and he was all over me with his attention.
So I thought it's maybe coincidence, because I am a confident girl and my dates results in good most of the time. And did another PW next day. And, bam! He texted me all day long and before sleeping he texted " I know its too early but I am very impressed by you"  Just like my PW session..
We still seeing each other,he asked me out again. So I tested this and it worked now I decided it to do for my ex when I am in the right mood.I don't do it as obssession I think sometimes it's best to let it go and come with suprise to us.
I truly believe this works for me,now I feel more powerful with my life. Thank you Lanie,
Please sell your books on your website as soon as possible for us who not living in US..

Ladies,please do your techniques but do not overwhelmed with that. Your are worthy of a good guy anyway.

3/15/2017 11:54 am  #2

Re: My first trial and first success

Wow! Welcome as well So glad you have seen so many results! Keep at it :Dxx

3/15/2017 1:11 pm  #3

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience.  I'm glad for you.

3/16/2017 12:50 am  #4

Thank you girls. Last night he said another thing that I want to hear.He said "I have never felt this intense for soooo long."
I believe when we get into alpha state we truly are connected beyond anything with anyone.

3/23/2017 5:33 pm  #5

Thanks for sharing ! I do believe we get better results when we do the techniques when we are in a good frame of mind vs when we are feeling down.  

Board footera