LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2017 6:29 pm  #1

Introduction and some very fast success!

So first an introduction

I'm relatively new to the boards and have been creeping on them for a bit before I decided to finally post. So here goes :
My situation is not unlike the rest of you.  I am currently seeing someone albeit "casually" since they have expressed that we aren't serious.  In my search to figure out how to change this ,  I found this blog and Lanies books and recently began Lanies meditations.  I'm also looking for a new job and want to change my financial situation.

Now for my recent small successes:

First I read PW and BWD, then purchased the PW meditation, I have the Cutting the cord meditation and purchased the money manifestation (since I'm also looking for a job with a better salary than my previous one)

I went NC on the guy I have been seeing and he did not contact me since Valentine's Day.  Yes it has only been a week but I wanted him to feel the loss of me and realize He needs to step up his game. Sometimes he goes nearly two weeks without a word.  Every day for four days now I have been doing PW in the AM and then BWD before bed.  It really helps to meditate for awhile and be completely relaxed beforehand. I also preempted this with the cord cutting meditation to get my power back and to stop being so tied to the outcome.

For a new Job I started the money manifestation yesterday.

So today after a week of his silence, a small gesture that I've been on his mind was that he responded to something I posted on FB.  It is small but it confirmed that I am getting through and I am in his thoughts.

Now for the money manifestation results .  After just one day I received a call for an interview for a position that is double my last salary and 3 more interviews scheduled for this week. This is major progress !

Since I have more emotional connection tied to the guy and the situation and I know his personality is to hide his feelings (yet they seem to oooze out sometimes) that is why this perhaps is moving slower than the money manifestation.  My mindset now is set it and forget it!  I know that things are working !

Additionally , I am happy to say that the cord cutting meditation has done wonders and I no longer even creep his social media wondering where he's been.  It was so freeing and I did not lose my connection to him.

And finally and perhaps this is the best news , a friend told me today that She noticed a change in my voice and I finally sounded happy and completely free of negativity and stress.

This does work! Just keep positive and keep at it.  Perhaps small at first but i can't wait to see how these small successes turn into large ones!

2/20/2017 7:22 pm  #2

Re: Introduction and some very fast success!

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

So first an introduction

I'm relatively new to the boards and have been creeping on them for a bit before I decided to finally post. So here goes :
My situation is not unlike the rest of you. I am currently seeing someone albeit "casually" since they have expressed that we aren't serious. In my search to figure out how to change this , I found this blog and Lanies books and recently began Lanies meditations. I'm also looking for a new job and want to change my financial situation.

Now for my recent small successes:

First I read PW and BWD, then purchased the PW meditation, I have the Cutting the cord meditation and purchased the money manifestation (since I'm also looking for a job with a better salary than my previous one)

I went NC on the guy I have been seeing and he did not contact me since Valentine's Day. Yes it has only been a week but I wanted him to feel the loss of me and realize He needs to step up his game. Sometimes he goes nearly two weeks without a word. Every day for four days now I have been doing PW in the AM and then BWD before bed. It really helps to meditate for awhile and be completely relaxed beforehand. I also preempted this with the cord cutting meditation to get my power back and to stop being so tied to the outcome.

For a new Job I started the money manifestation yesterday.

So today after a week of his silence, a small gesture that I've been on his mind was that he responded to something I posted on FB. It is small but it confirmed that I am getting through and I am in his thoughts.

Now for the money manifestation results . After just one day I received a call for an interview for a position that is double my last salary and 3 more interviews scheduled for this week. This is major progress !

Since I have more emotional connection tied to the guy and the situation and I know his personality is to hide his feelings (yet they seem to oooze out sometimes) that is why this perhaps is moving slower than the money manifestation. My mindset now is set it and forget it! I know that things are working !

Additionally , I am happy to say that the cord cutting meditation has done wonders and I no longer even creep his social media wondering where he's been. It was so freeing and I did not lose my connection to him.

And finally and perhaps this is the best news , a friend told me today that She noticed a change in my voice and I finally sounded happy and completely free of negativity and stress.

This does work! Just keep positive and keep at it. Perhaps small at first but i can't wait to see how these small successes turn into large ones!

Hello Alice!  You are doing PW, BWD, CTC, NC, FB and you are trying to
manifest a better job/financial situation.  That is quite a bit for someone
who is just getting started with the meditations.  I recommend that you
slow down, relax, focus and prioritize what is most important to you now.
Meditate on that until you see an improvement in that area of your life,
then start meditating/manifesting other things.  At the rate you are going
you may burn out especially since financial concerns are very stressful
by themselves.  Be sure to read Lanie's PP.  There she tells you how
to take control of the BF situation.  Lanie also has a couple of brand
new books - Manifesting Love and BU2MU.  Read those as soon as
you can, they are quick and easy reads and will help you immensely.
Keep in mind that LOA is a life-long endeavor, it is not instantaneous
but something to be used for all aspects of your life.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/20/2017 7:42 pm  #3

Thanks indigo
I plan on slowing down definitely.  I just am really happy with the results so far and the positive change I've seen in mysel,  which is my ultimate goal. Finances are definitely number one right now so I'm going to focus on those for sure.

I do plan on making this a life change.

Thanks again!
Alice

3/05/2017 8:51 am  #4

I disagree with indigo ! I don't think u have to slow down !! It's ur reality u can focus on 10 more things and yet not feel the burnout cos these are things u desire and they don't burn u out if u desire them into ur life !! I'm doin many things at the same time and it doesn't bog me or burn me out whatsoever on the contrary it makes me feel super energised and happy cos I am creating my own reality !! And incase anyone here does feel the energy burnout please visualise urself being filled up with amazing powerful white light from the universe making you very energised strong happy and fully charged as the universe has abundant and never ending source of energy !! 😊 All the best for ur manifestation Alice don't worry he will be around in no time !! Good manifesting to u !! 😘

Last edited by I am queen (3/05/2017 8:53 am)

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

3/05/2017 10:01 am  #5

I am queen wrote:

I disagree with indigo ! I don't think u have to slow down !! It's ur reality u can focus on 10 more things and yet not feel the burnout cos these are things u desire and they don't burn u out if u desire them into ur life !! I'm doin many things at the same time and it doesn't bog me or burn me out whatsoever on the contrary it makes me feel super energised and happy cos I am creating my own reality !! And incase anyone here does feel the energy burnout please visualise urself being filled up with amazing powerful white light from the universe making you very energised strong happy and fully charged as the universe has abundant and never ending source of energy !! 😊 All the best for ur manifestation Alice don't worry he will be around in no time !! Good manifesting to u !! 😘

Well said!

3/08/2017 11:20 pm  #6

Thank you for your support.

The money manifestations have been great and money is coming out of nowhere.

Last edited by Aliceinwonderland (3/08/2017 11:21 pm)

3/25/2017 4:29 pm  #7

I love this post. I manifested some money today after listening to the MP3

3/26/2017 1:56 pm  #8

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

Thank you for your support.

The money manifestations have been great and money is coming out of nowhere.

That's amazing !! So u have ur proof there that it will work on anything and everything !! All the best !! 😘

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

Board footera