LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2017 3:38 pm  #1

Dreams that have made me uncomfortable

Hi girls

The last two nights I have had dreams that have made me feel very uncomfortable (sigh).

Two nights ago, I dreamt I was interested in a male friend of mine. We kissed and held hands and he was persistent in wanting to have sex with me but I kept saying no and we didn't (thank God).

Last night, I had a dream that I was romantically interested in two of my brothers friends. I recognised one of them and held hands with him but didn't recognise the other.

I have been practising PW and BWD for the past week on the man I love which I am not currently with as we broke up but dreaming of other men.

Is that bad? As it feels bad.

Jen ☚ī¸

3/24/2017 5:31 pm  #2

Re: Dreams that have made me uncomfortable

Hi Jen, I've had dreams like this also. I dreamt about sparks flying between myself and an old school friend. He's married now and I have not spoken to him in years and there was never anything romantic between us. I've also dreamt of another man whom I know. I'd say all is good. I am not much for knowing about dream interpration and don't read much into things, but with the PW and BWD we are shifting energy at a subconscious level, it's no surprise to see it reflected in the dream world. Hope this helps. ❤

3/24/2017 6:46 pm  #3

Thank you, Clovergirl 💖

I'll erase it from my mind and continue with my meditations 🙏đŸģ

3/27/2017 1:04 am  #4

Now this is funny, I read this thread last night and I dreamt of a guy I know from the doggie park where I walk my dog, lol. We were making love and he was very sweet and I felt so empowered and loved, the feeling was amazing. He is a very cute guy too lol and the artistic type and I think much younger than me. 

3/27/2017 1:24 am  #5

Haha, glad you enjoyed your dream.

Mine was more of a nightmare 😱

Board footera