LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2017 1:18 am  #11

Re: Sporadic Thoughts and Tips

Very good post. I also decided to treat myself and take care of myself. I am on a diet and I see the results, I am going to a concert of a pop star I always wanted to see but always postpones, to a play in which there's a Hollywood actor and planning 2 holidays this year one on a beach and the other exploring a country I have never been to and that is not a normal holiday destination... Am having fun with this and a friend told me I am an inspiration. 
In the meantime my POI has gone silent again.. 

3/27/2017 1:47 am  #12

AmberSky wrote:

Very good post. I also decided to treat myself and take care of myself. I am on a diet and I see the results, I am going to a concert of a pop star I always wanted to see but always postpones, to a play in which there's a Hollywood actor and planning 2 holidays this year one on a beach and the other exploring a country I have never been to and that is not a normal holiday destination... Am having fun with this and a friend told me I am an inspiration. 

Hi AS, what play is that and who is the hollywood actor if you dont mind me asking? I'm a fan of a recent breakout actor who still does plays when he has the time. Sounds like you're in for a treat 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/27/2017 7:38 am  #13

Wow Amber. It sounds like you're in for a good ole time!!!!! I love the beach.  It's nothing like the sound and smell of the ocean!!

3/27/2017 1:36 pm  #14

Thank you Avaelle for your thoughts. I recently got my hair done after a year of not wanting to. I also love the beach and plan on going there this summer just for me

3/27/2017 1:51 pm  #15

dannie wrote:

Thank you Avaelle for your thoughts. I recently got my hair done after a year of not wanting to. I also love the beach and plan on going there this summer just for me

Some months ago,  I decided to stop damaging my hair with harsh chemicals and will be wearing it naturally. My hair stylist and I have been slowly cutting away the damaged parts and letting my hair grow out. It seems like I would be a natural curly haired woman :-) It's an exciting process and I look forward to seeing the natural me and loving the look.  A woman's hair is her crown

3/27/2017 2:18 pm  #16

I saw this today:

"We attract what we are ready for"

3/27/2017 7:38 pm  #17

yeah I am natural as well and got it cut and colored plus I am going to get some streaks.

3/30/2017 12:57 pm  #18

emmiline wrote:

AmberSky wrote:

Hi AS, what play is that and who is the hollywood actor if you dont mind me asking? I'm a fan of a recent breakout actor who still does plays when he has the time. Sounds like you're in for a treat

'Obsession' with Jude Law in London.

3/30/2017 9:08 pm  #19

AmberSky wrote:

'Obsession' with Jude Law in London.

I love Jude Law, Enemy At The Gates is one of my all time favourite movies 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/31/2017 11:53 am  #20

" No one else is you and THAT is your power"
I've seen that quote twice this week.

Board footera