LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2017 1:32 pm  #221

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

kellykelly wrote:

I just wish I could just get a mere squeak from him or just a sign that he is receiving from my pw/BWD/Spell. So envious whenever I see fellow sisters here receiving immediate texts from visualization. Mine's not an ex but someone whom I am in contact with. Wish me luck!

Be patient and trust that it is working. My guy is so stubborn but I know for sure that I'm on his mind 24/7. Just hold that thought and I promise you will slowly see results

3/23/2017 5:29 am  #222

So I got the love spell meditation and a what I thought was a RED candle and did the work as told but the candle I got is white on the inside. Does that matter or should I start again on a new candle?

I still feel good even though that happened!

3/23/2017 7:58 am  #223

ping wrote:

So I got the love spell meditation and a what I thought was a RED candle and did the work as told but the candle I got is white on the inside. Does that matter or should I start again on a new candle?

I still feel good even though that happened!

I'd just get a basic red candle and continue on with it. White candles have their own meaning and purpose and I wouldn't even want to open the door of thinking that a mixed candle is causing some sort of delay.

3/23/2017 5:16 pm  #224

So even if it says use the same one 3 times? Maybe I'll start over again in a new red? 

3/24/2017 9:17 pm  #225

ping wrote:

So even if it says use the same one 3 times? Maybe I'll start over again in a new red? 

Good call.

If there is any doubt in your mind, even if it's about the colour of the candle, it may not work.

Start fresh with a fresh new red candle 😁

3/25/2017 12:52 pm  #226

I started the spell last week. This past Thursday (2 days ago) was the day I was to start second week.  Instead I got drunk & acted foolishly (nothing to do with target thankfully lol) but did not complete Spell until now (been beating myself up lol). Think I'm ready mentally/emotionally to continue today.  Is the seven day important or is anytime after 7 for beginning second week acceptable? I'll wait and start fresh if need be.  Rather it done right

3/25/2017 5:17 pm  #227

Jen wrote:

ping wrote:

Good call.

If there is any doubt in your mind, even if it's about the colour of the candle, it may not work.

Start fresh with a fresh new red candle 😁

Okay yeah just for peace of mind I should!

Although I really feel something powerful ever since I did the spell. Like he's never acted like the way he's acting now and it's amazing to see!

3/27/2017 1:51 am  #228

I'm going to do my first one tonight.

I hope I see movement 😬

I work with him but when we broke up, he relocated to a floor below me. He comes up about once a day to sign in and I know he looks for me. We still love each other very much and want to be together but his ex wife prevents us from being together as she uses the children against him and he can't bear to not see them.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on my progress. Because there will be.

Right? Right 👍🏻

3/27/2017 3:20 am  #229

Jen wrote:

I'm going to do my first one tonight.

I hope I see movement 😬

I work with him but when we broke up, he relocated to a floor below me. He comes up about once a day to sign in and I know he looks for me. We still love each other very much and want to be together but his ex wife prevents us from being together as she uses the children against him and he can't bear to not see them.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on my progress. Because there will be.

Right? Right 👍🏻

Don't worry, don't hope. Just know it'll happen.

It's working whether you want it or not you have the power!

3/27/2017 3:27 am  #230

Ping, I'm going to copy/paste your reply and read it every day.

Multiple times a day.

All day long.

Even in my dreams

Thank you ❤

Last edited by Jen (3/27/2017 3:32 am)

Board footera