LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2017 8:21 am  #1

Crazy Proof and hopefully some motivation for others

Ok so I don't know if this should be in success stories or not.  I'd call it more if a definitive sign that PW and BWD work.

In my PE sessions which I've done daily with a couple days off for a month and a half, I started off just envisioning my POI saying how much he loved me.  However I slowly realized that with his commitment issues and fear of intimacy being so strong I may not hear this for a very very long time and it would more than likely scare him, which it did..  Instead I took a different approach which was mentioned in the "inception" thread where I identified his deep issue and his motivation behind why he was reluctant in the first place and played on it.  So I started by having him admit (in my visualizations) the deep rooted issue preventing him from truly connecting with me and why he is so scared to take things to the next level and also how he is working towards changing the problem and working trough his issues and that soon he is coming to me and will admit all of it.

Anyway the point is ive been sticking with this visualization in PW and releasing him in unconditional love.   After a couple weeks of this new visualization he posted on social media how the demise of his relationships are his fault.  The post was supposed to be funny but it was written VERBATIM as to what I envisioned him sayjng to me about him messing up his relationships due to feeling scared and isolating himself but wanting them so badly. It was exactly what I had envisioned him saying to me over and over again.  Now to admit this on social media is kind of a big deal since he primarily uses his fb and instagram for his job.  Why on earth would he even post this? I'll tell you why,  because PW and BWD work. 

Ive mostly detached from the outcome wth him because coincidentally I'm seeing someone else....and of course as it has been stated on thes boards time and again once I did detach the signs all started popping up that it has hit him. We'll see what will happen when he finally comes back and whether or not I even want him anymore.

My point is this: stick with PW and BWD. Even if you aren't seeing definitive signs.  Some people - especially the ones who have issues with emotional unavailability or some deep issues regarding intimacy, or people who value their outward persona and how they look to others , or just straight up cowardly people who are terrified of being rejected if they reach out after months of no contact may put up a pretty good fight.  But you should know that the messages are getting through. And they can't fight it forever.

Last edited by Aliceinwonderland (3/27/2017 8:48 am)

3/27/2017 8:37 am  #2

Re: Crazy Proof and hopefully some motivation for others

Thank you. This is just what I needed to read this morning. 

3/27/2017 10:10 am  #3

3/27/2017 11:57 am  #4

Would you mind to share your exactly words that you use on your Visualisation?

Great sign!

Last edited by Linda (3/27/2017 11:58 am)

3/27/2017 2:14 pm  #5

Incredible!!

3/27/2017 9:39 pm  #6

This is superb! Keep going and work on PW and BWD I am sure you will get him back sooner or later!

3/27/2017 9:56 pm  #7

Wow!! Similar results to my guy and sessions!!! I am amazed to hear your similar story.

3/27/2017 11:07 pm  #8

Well specifically I had him addesss the reasons for him being reluctant to take our relationship to the next level.  All of it came to me during the visualization and it made total sense.  He told me once before that his relationships suffered because of his job and his dedication to his career. 
From this I guess my intuition and gut knowing  and realized that his dedication to his job is mostly to gain the respect and love of his parents who are pretty well known and demand perfection. 
The words I had him say specifically were "I know I have been scared and the reason is I'm actually afraid to disappoint my family and my parents so I work myself to death at the expense of having a real relationship.  In the past this has hurt my relationships and I've isolated myself.  But I am working on this and know that my parents want me to be in a happy relationship too and the only person who understand that is you.  And as soon as I work through these deep issues I will come back to you".

The post he wrote the other day said that he was sad that he had isolated himself and had destroyed all of his relationships with romantic partners and family.  The post prior to that was an article on the emotional toll and how hard it is to be in his field and have a relationship when you see constantly striving for success and pleasing everyone.  I took these two posts as a confirmation because that's basically what I had him say to me in my PW session with him prior to this ever coming out into the open.  He's never even told me this . he just said it during my visualization, -and then later on social media.

I've found the inception method helps when you dig deep to identify the real reason they won't commit etc and then have them acknowledge the problem and say they are working on it. And slowly build up to a point where they are telling you hey have changed it and are now Ready.

3/28/2017 10:03 am  #9

One last update...I've been having a gut feeling that the time was coming when he' was finally going to reach out. this tends to happen when I start seeing signs everywhere. Specifically his name or initials.  The universe always seems to let me know that things are coming.  I had stopped doing PW and BWD for a couple days and have finally disconnected. Because I'm with someone now who makes me very happy.

And of course as a result guess who Finally texted me?

After almost two months of silence,  the ghost comes back. 
Sadly I'm not even interested now.  Be careful what you wish for ladies that is really all I have to say.

Last edited by Aliceinwonderland (3/28/2017 10:12 am)

3/28/2017 10:28 am  #10

This sounds great, its amazing you found someone else who also makes you very happy! What did you other guy say when he finally messaged you? I know my guy has some issues and I am trying to help him over come them somehow by sending unconditional love. xx

Board footera