LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2017 9:11 am  #1

Wow!! This is incredible. Proof that words are powerful

I am blown away!!! I'm going to try this out and incorporate it into my routine. I think it'll be helpful to physically see that when we are thinking positively about our target and sending those thoughts to them that it is physically working!! So cool! Has anyone tried this before?

https://youtu.be/m9IymPzyqRs

3/27/2017 9:55 am  #2

Re: Wow!! This is incredible. Proof that words are powerful

wow, mind blowing! thanks for sharing. how do i make that wire hanger thingy first? i would love to experience this firsthand, then i swear i won't have negative thoughts ever again, haha!

3/27/2017 9:56 am  #3

kellykelly wrote:

wow, mind blowing! thanks for sharing. how do i make that wire hanger thingy first? i would love to experience this firsthand, then i swear i won't have negative thoughts ever again, haha!

Haha!! I'm not sure how to make it, but I'm going to google it after! I'll let you know once I find out how to make it

3/27/2017 10:15 am  #4

kellykelly wrote:

Haha!! I'm not sure how to make it, but I'm going to google it after! I'll let you know once I find out how to make it

3/27/2017 10:58 am  #5

Okay so I made them and tried it out. IT WORKS! Ahhh I was smiling like a fool because it was actually working. I couldn't find any tutorials on how to make it, but what I did is take two hangers and I made sure that the handles were about 6 inches long and the wire that sticks out is at least 12 inches. Even longer. If you watch some more videos on it, you'll see that they are pretty long. I wish I could upload pictures on here lol. If you can't seem to make them, you can always give me your contact info in a private message and I can try and help you through that. You have to try this though!! So cool!!

3/27/2017 3:18 pm  #6

Oh wow!  I need to try this

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/27/2017 3:34 pm  #7

I'm going to try it too 👍🏻

3/27/2017 3:46 pm  #8

Let me know how it goes for you ladies! It definitely works :D I've been using it throughout the day because it's so much fun lol

3/27/2017 3:55 pm  #9

I have read the book. Very interesting. There are a number of experiments

3/27/2017 4:19 pm  #10

aligemini wrote:

I have read the book. Very interesting. There are a number of experiments

Haha I have the book in my amazon cart :D I am going to order it today. Have you tried the experiments?

Board footera