LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2017 5:20 pm  #1

A feedback loop from RS?

Ladies (and genticles),

Earlier today I was listening to the Schuman Resonance on YouTube, and did two rounds of PW and BWD on two targets (because one must always have choices!).

At some point later, I must have slipped into some sort of 'sleep paralysis' or deep theta; I couldn't move, but (how can I put this????)... it's like I was being touched! I'll spare the details, but it was like it was actually happening and I was very sexually aroused???

Has anyone else experienced this and/or knows what it means? Is it a sort of 'feedback loop' from the RS?

Xxx

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

3/25/2017 7:46 pm  #2

Re: A feedback loop from RS?

I understand that when you are aroused, you are no longer in alpha/theta state.

3/25/2017 7:52 pm  #3

No, this is different. I'm completely paralysed and in a dream-like state, but it's like someone is touching me.

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

3/25/2017 8:06 pm  #4

I experienced this too one night after doing RS on him. 

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

3/26/2017 10:07 am  #5

Google incubus

3/26/2017 11:25 am  #6

I've had this happen a number of times. The connection is strong and he is fantasizing about you. You should know which guy it is. Thoughts of him should have popped into your head.

This is what he feels when you BWD with the Schumann Resonance (alpha).

3/28/2017 1:52 am  #7

Hi ladies and gentlemen
I have to say that I have also had a very strange and yet disturbing experience during meditation/visualisation. Like you, Pyro, I entered the alpha state for a PW session and after sometime I could feel myself almost enter another state where the vision became very clear and almost took a,life of its own. I was no longer in control of what my target was saying and he was almost aggressive toward me, right up in my face stating, "you're mine, I'm obsessed with you, you're nobody else's". It only went for about 10 seconds and then I was able to release the visual. It wasn't pleasant and I have been trying to find some info on the net about similar experiences. When I meditate I can feel what i can only believe is my third eye being activated. This has only been a recent occurrence, in the past couple of months.
I am unsure how to interpret this experience and whether I experienced some psychic episode or it was just some random "dream" . Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

3/28/2017 3:10 am  #8

Samibaby21 wrote:

Google incubus

Thats exactly what popped into my head, Pyro be careful with this.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera