LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2017 6:20 am  #231

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Ok so how dumb am I?

I completed the love spell meditation and didn't even light the candle.

Even worse, forgot to carve our names.

So I re-did the love spell mediation a second time only this time, with carved names and candle lit.

Haha, sigh 😳😤😞

3/28/2017 2:56 am  #232

Jen wrote:

Ok so how dumb am I?

I completed the love spell meditation and didn't even light the candle.

Even worse, forgot to carve our names.

So I re-did the love spell mediation a second time only this time, with carved names and candle lit.

Haha, sigh 😳😤😞

Haha that sounds like something I'd do as well ahah

Pretty funny though! Yeah don't rush it just take your time and do it right 😊

3/28/2017 3:41 am  #233

Thank you, my love 😘

He didn't come up to the floor level I work on to sign in for the first time today and I did the first spell last night.

By the time I'm finished, he may end up quitting his job, haha.

Argh.

There were times when it really got me down as I was wanting to at least make eye contact with him today (we're not speaking but respectful if we pass each other) but alas, no such luck.

H

3/28/2017 4:17 pm  #234

Jen wrote:

Thank you, my love 😘

He didn't come up to the floor level I work on to sign in for the first time today and I did the first spell last night.

By the time I'm finished, he may end up quitting his job, haha.

Argh.

There were times when it really got me down as I was wanting to at least make eye contact with him today (we're not speaking but respectful if we pass each other) but alas, no such luck.

H

How about you go home from work and write a note saying exactly what you wanted -

He did come to my floor and got so red when he saw me it was so good to watch! I knew then and there the spell was working and he misses me so much.

Then you won't feel the need to repeat what 'did' happen and confirm it to the universe.

So this is just a quick update but my guy has been SO lovey to me since the love spell and most of all since I started focusing on my self. I started the love spell only when I was sure I was in a good place and everything comes together so easy when you get there!

So guys it really works! He's having me over to cook dinner together, sending me cute snapchats! Falling big time haha

3/28/2017 4:34 pm  #235

You are SO cute, Ping.

I hope you have a beautiful night and share lots of love and laughter together.

Are you going to bring him something when you go to his place? Maybe a bunch of flowers to make him smile and remind him how cute you are? 😇

Have you finished the spell?

My second session is tonight 😁

Am I right to believe the candle only burns during the visualisation which is approximately ten minutes and then you put it out once you're finished?

3/28/2017 5:10 pm  #236

I have another question, sorry 😐

I have blocked him from Facebook and on my phone. His only way to communicate with me is through email.

Now that I've started the love spell, should I unblock him?

Not contact him, of course. Just unblock?

Jen 💖

3/28/2017 5:19 pm  #237

Jen wrote:

You are SO cute, Ping.

I hope you have a beautiful night and share lots of love and laughter together.

Are you going to bring him something when you go to his place? Maybe a bunch of flowers to make him smile and remind him how cute you are? 😇

Have you finished the spell?

My second session is tonight 😁

Am I right to believe the candle only burns during the visualisation which is approximately ten minutes and then you put it out once you're finished?

Haha, I already went over on the weekend, it was so fun!

Nah I haven't finished the love spell, only done it 2 times so far

Yeah it says blow out the candle and go about your day! Try not to think too much about it after knowing you did it right.

Ummm personally not sure about the unblocking thing, cause I had never blocked anyone even when I was trying to attract my ex. Maybe you should, and let the universe handle the rest.

3/28/2017 5:36 pm  #238

Good call. I just unblocked him 👍🏻

3/28/2017 5:56 pm  #239

So my man just blocked me on instagram and deleted me on Facebook? Uhmmmm!?? Is this common? I just started doing the love spell again last night and this morning I was blocked and deleted?!! :-O

3/29/2017 4:44 am  #240

Believe in your heart that he's done that because he desperately wants to contact you and by blocking you, he thinks it will prevent him from doing it.

Before you know, he will crack, unblock you and contact you 👍🏻

Board footera