LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2017 1:25 am  #81

Re: What exactly are you doubting.

Indigo wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

You are only as old as you feel ;) You guys will be fine!! Hope to read your success story one day! xxx

Exactly.  I feel really old.  I have a herniated disk in my lower back for
over twenty years (car accident) and I'm usually alright, but some days
it's difficult.  Anyway, thank you for your support.  I appreciate it

Hey sweetie I was reading about your back and I wanted to see if you have tried to visualize healing yourself and relieving pain while meditating?  I wrote about my food poisoning nightmare and I swear to God I should have been hospitalized but I just meditated and moved the poison out of my system through my intent.  It is the same as healing someone else or sending a message using the visualization.  

When I do it I see my body as having a cloudy or grey aura instead of a glowing golden or pink one.  I just visualize the pain, discomfort or illness dissipating until I am again filled with radiant light.  I can also take away my "buzz" if I have had too much to drink and don't want a hangover.  I am a teetotaler and even a couple of drinks will make me feel awful.  I visualize the same grey cloud dissipating and I have gone from pretty damn drunk to stone cold sober in 10-15 minutes.  ;-)

3/10/2017 11:45 am  #82

So my main person now has a way of contacting if they want . I'm  just now finding that they were (and might still be) upset with something I did indirectly. I still don't know exactly what. And I was going to attempt to apologize to clear the air but again I don't know exactly what for 😕& you all say not to contact first. I'm happy, because letting go really helped but... where to go from here... I guess I'll just keep 'letting go' . I don't want to get too attached to the idea of waiting for a message.

✨💛✨

3/10/2017 3:49 pm  #83

I'm starting to feel like he wont manifest because he's happy in his relationship atm and I read someone that it may not work if hes happy with her

3/11/2017 3:13 am  #84

Someone mentioned age?
Sometimes I have worried that's an issue, cos for a few years now I've been a I guess romantic cougar in the sense that I am way way more attracted to younger than me guys, but not necessarily for sex but for dating and I'd like to have a boyfriend in a certain age range (legal!!) but sometimes in the past I've worried that they'll not see me that way cos of the age gap. 

And then sometimes I think I am not pretty enough, slim enough, not enough time etc etc. but I feel like I'm letting go of that more & more and focusing on these techniques and what I want instead of those limiting beliefs. 

3/12/2017 10:36 am  #85

I've been worrying that this isn't working, which obviously makes it not work.  I'm one of those people that's all about instant gratification; I'm in no way, shape, or form patient.  It's been roughly six days, and sometimes I feel like I'm dying inside because it's taking so long.  

POI hasn't blocked me on any social media, so I'm afraid I'm not doing anything.  He's hot and cold when we do have to interact with each other, so I'm doing my absolute best to not put myself in a situation where we have to speak.  He knows how to find me.

I can vividly see our future together, and KNOW we're going to be together, but I get all panicky when it doesn't happen immediately.

CTC has really helped for that, so far, and I've purchased the rest of Lanie's books, so even if things take forever to manifest, I have tips and tricks to play a part in the other aspects of my life!

3/28/2017 3:46 pm  #86

I'm afraid and worry that my thoughts thru the techniques, won't get thru to her.
That she doesn't think about me at all and that I'm just a ghost in her past.
That the new guy is her one and only true love. Every girl I've had, have always found their big love and marriage, with the guy right after me. And I'm afraid she'll do it too.
I do the techniques every day, twice a day. But 3 months down the road, I haven't heard a single peep from her.
I fear that the PW and BWD affects me more, than they do her.

3/28/2017 5:08 pm  #87

scared she might be seeing someone else, and scared because she might have actually moved on because that's what reality has proven. She hasn't responded to my (oops) drunken text.

Gotta find a way to shoo away my fears and worries and I need to find a way to be happy without her

3/28/2017 5:59 pm  #88

I'm afraid I've sabotaged the technique by doing too much snooping in the early part of my relationship with my dude, projecting insecurities because he's so handsome and came into my life at a time where I didn't feel great about the way I looked. And I'm afraid that I've shown the universe I don't completely trust in it since I call psychics at times when I feel uncertain.

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

3/28/2017 8:50 pm  #89

Manifestation Maven wrote:

I'm afraid I've sabotaged the technique by doing too much snooping in the early part of my relationship with my dude, projecting insecurities because he's so handsome and came into my life at a time where I didn't feel great about the way I looked. And I'm afraid that I've shown the universe I don't completely trust in it since I call psychics at times when I feel uncertain.

Its okay to speak to a psychic. You just have to remember to take the reading with a grain of salt. But continue to have faith and live your life.

Talking to a psychic only gets bad when you become addicted (been there done that) theres only 1 i talk to every few months. (He sees more of greater outcomes)
But even he tells me to allow god and the universe work everything out!

3/28/2017 10:21 pm  #90

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Manifestation Maven wrote:

Its okay to speak to a psychic. You just have to remember to take the reading with a grain of salt. But continue to have faith and live your life.

Talking to a psychic only gets bad when you become addicted (been there done that) theres only 1 i talk to every few months. (He sees more of greater outcomes)
But even he tells me to allow god and the universe work everything out!

Thanks for the encouragement! And yes, you're absolutely right but it has become a crutch I need to let go of, it's frightening to me but I know that's my fear of empowerment talking.

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

Board footera