LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2017 10:35 pm  #91

Re: What exactly are you doubting.

Manifestation Maven wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Manifestation Maven wrote:

I'm afraid I've sabotaged the technique by doing too much snooping in the early part of my relationship with my dude, projecting insecurities because he's so handsome and came into my life at a time where I didn't feel great about the way I looked. And I'm afraid that I've shown the universe I don't completely trust in it since I call psychics at times when I feel uncertain.

Its okay to speak to a psychic. You just have to remember to take the reading with a grain of salt. But continue to have faith and live your life.

Talking to a psychic only gets bad when you become addicted (been there done that) theres only 1 i talk to every few months. (He sees more of greater outcomes)
But even he tells me to allow god and the universe work everything out!

Thanks for the encouragement! And yes, you're absolutely right but it has become a crutch I need to let go of, it's frightening to me but I know that's my fear of empowerment talking.

Girl i completely understand where your comming from. I was relying on readings so much a year ago. Now i know that no matter what i have to have faith in myself and my heart. And allow god and the universe to unfold it all for naturally. It will all work out!

Just dont ponderon it to much also.

3/29/2017 2:04 am  #92

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Lj wrote:

I'm afraid and worry that my thoughts thru the techniques, won't get thru to her.
That she doesn't think about me at all and that I'm just a ghost in her past.
That the new guy is her one and only true love. Every girl I've had, have always found their big love and marriage, with the guy right after me. And I'm afraid she'll do it too.
I do the techniques every day, twice a day. But 3 months down the road, I haven't heard a single peep from her.
I fear that the PW and BWD affects me more, than they do her.

Lj, this is the same story I've told my whole adult life-- "Every girl [guy] I've had, have always found their big love and marriage, with the guy [girl] right after me. And I'm afraid she'll do it too."

The first step is to STOP TELLING THAT STORY!  Like right NOW, before you recreate it.  Start affirming to yourself, "any woman would be crazy to walk away from me.  I am an amazing man, I am a hero, and she is realizing these things right now.  This is the year I get to have my dream love story!  My girl wants me BADLY."  Tell this to yourself over and over, all day long, silently, out loud.  Every time you have that other thought, replace it quickly.  And then, if you can find a way to do it, start going on dates.  You need to get your mojo back.

I'm sure the PW is affecting you, as it's done the same to me, but please rest assured that it is also affecting her thoughts.  I'd be willing to bet a $1000 that at the very least you are getting into her dreams every night.  Keep the faith.  But also, find a way to boost your confidence in your own magnetism and desirability.

I just feel like giving up.
6 months of no interaction from her part.
Everytime we were in contact the first month after she split, it came from from me. The past 5 months, nothing from her. And for some reason she seems to despise me. Don't even know what I did.
I just feel so low on positive energy, after I invested all these feelings in LoA the last 3 months.
And with nothing to show for it.
I really don't know if I should just throw in the towel.
Been feeling so low the last couple of days...

3/29/2017 6:25 am  #93

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Lj wrote:

I just feel like giving up.
6 months of no interaction from her part.
Everytime we were in contact the first month after she split, it came from from me. The past 5 months, nothing from her. And for some reason she seems to despise me. Don't even know what I did.
I just feel so low on positive energy, after I invested all these feelings in LoA the last 3 months.
And with nothing to show for it.
I really don't know if I should just throw in the towel.
Been feeling so low the last couple of days...

Lj, please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you should give up...for now.  If practicing PW is making you feel worse, instead of better, then it's probably time to shift your focus away from her for a while.  I know the thought of "giving up" is scary, because you still want her, and you're afraid that if you let go, she'll really be gone for good.  But remember, the work you've done is residual, it's not going to be all for nought.  And if you "throw in the towel", so to speak, move on, allow your energy to be directed to somewhere else, maybe even someone else, who knows...maybe that is the very thing that will allow the resistance in her to dissipate, he guard to go down, and the feelings to well up from her subconscious.  Either way, you'll win, because in letting her go, you'll give yourself the space to find a new love, and when she comes running back to you, you might even find that you don't want her anymore.

And when you gain your power back, your good feelings, and find you want to try PW again with her, you'll be doing it from a much better place...you'll truly be the one in control, because it won't matter nearly as much.

You know what? I think you're right. I think you are absolutely right.
Why should she have all my power, when I can use it on something else?
Maybe I will put her off for a while. And maybe I will find something better.
As you said, either way, I win.
Thank you. Needed to hear that 🤗👌

3/29/2017 8:28 pm  #94

Go!!!!!!! LJ wishing you the best.

3/30/2017 2:09 am  #95

Thank you 😊
I've decided to enjoy the ride. If she comes back, she comes back. If not, something else will.
I'm crazy about her, but she can't be the one who controls my life...

Board footera