LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2017 1:45 am  #21

Re: Nothing is working. it's over

Issykitten, I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh (it's not meant to), but I must chime in with Avaelle and Evey2222, here.

To be honest, I feel that your approach to this is all wrong (again, meant with the best of intent).

First of all, six months is nothing. Lanie waited for over a year, and it's been a year with one of my targets. I've got others. ;)

However, it's seems to me that you're still very much tangled up in the web of what he's doing who he's with etc. Your imagination doesn't work that way; you attract what you BELIEVE – not what you WANT. You can make this work in your favour, though.

If you're impatient and negative, it WON'T work. As Avaelle points out, LOA is happening whether you control it or not. You are not an anomaly, untouched by this effect. In fact, you're manifesting well – because you're getting what you're focusing on. You can't simply do the technique then go back to obsessing over the situation. It doesn't operate like that. You must work on YOU. Stop messaging, calling, checking his social media (including via third parties)... what many people portray on SM is BULL, anyway.

FOCUS ON YOU! I can't stress this enough!!!

I strongly advise that you look into Neville Goddard, as he's simply amazing. You're not living in the end, and THIS is the absolutely crucial factor in manifesting.

Believe you me, I've been where you are and made the same mistakes, which is why I speak from experience. The techniques are not about ten minutes a day; they involve you changing your outlook to stem across you're whole life. I appreciate it isn't always easy (far from), but it is possible. Yes, it all works; it's LAW – but only in the way you want IF you work, too.

Stop checking in on what he's doing. Stop, stop, stop. The more you hone in on this, the more you're giving strength to their 'relationship'. REALITY ISN'T SOLID OR PERMANENT! As Neville says, mould it like clay.

As Jack Sparrow famously said, 'The problem's not the problem. Your problem is your attitude to the problem.' Winning! Xx

Last edited by Pyro (3/31/2017 1:47 am)

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

3/31/2017 3:36 am  #22

As Jack Sparrow famously said, 'The problem's not the problem. Your problem is your attitude to the problem.'

Love this 👍
Funny how you realise that LoA is a part of eveything, without even thinking about it.

3/31/2017 5:18 am  #23

well said Avaelle and Pyro

3/31/2017 7:57 am  #24

Issykitten wrote:

*update* today at work my coworker asked about my love and then said she had looked at his fb and hes still with her . This is a sign that it isn't working

No, it isn't.  Not even close. If it's "scheduled" for you to be with him in July(for example), what does who he is seeing now have to do with anything? So many of us get in a frenzy whenever our POI starts to date someone as if people don't break up or realize they aren't happy.  You'll feel so much better once you stop being worried about the details and be patient with the Universe.

3/31/2017 2:13 pm  #25

I think if you want to give up then you should, for now at least.

People often mention Lanies guy taking a year to come back but as far as I remember she had cut way down on her techniques on him after a while.
Also a huge difference between Lanies story and many of the stories on here is that when her guy came back he came back ready to commit, he proposed very soon after he came back as far as I believe.
Most success stories on here seem to involve the guy coming back and still being very unsure or bizarrely showing lots of signs of being in love but still trying to keep a massive distance and going hot and cold and disappearing at times. That would show me that for many using these techniques is creating contact long before the guy is ready for something serious or the issues have been fixed. I don't personally believe we create everything, I believe that the people have their own feelings and issues to sort out also.

Another thing to think about is most people seem to say they would be happy with a hello, that often fades quickly when contact and leads to a lot more frustration and unhappiness in the long run.

Issykitty, if you don't want to wait years for him and think that's how it is looking as you said then stop the techniques and spend the time you've been spending doing them on working on yourself.

3/31/2017 3:14 pm  #26

so you're saying that the techniques don't work for a long term relationship?

3/31/2017 3:48 pm  #27

Issykitten wrote:

Nothing has worked Its been almost 6 months since he left and nothing with loa, pw ,rs ..NOTHING has worked. He asked for my address to send my things back but that's it. he still seems mad at me when he was the one who hurt me . So I think I'll just leave the form since this doesn't work for me most likely because we're long distance or because he's in love with the girl he's with. I wish this would have worked but oh well. Thanks for everyone who tired to help me but It doesn't work 100 % . Goodbye

Bye issyKitten.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/31/2017 5:09 pm  #28

emmiline wrote:

Issykitten wrote:

Nothing has worked Its been almost 6 months since he left and nothing with loa, pw ,rs ..NOTHING has worked. He asked for my address to send my things back but that's it. he still seems mad at me when he was the one who hurt me . So I think I'll just leave the form since this doesn't work for me most likely because we're long distance or because he's in love with the girl he's with. I wish this would have worked but oh well. Thanks for everyone who tired to help me but It doesn't work 100 % . Goodbye

Bye issyKitten.

Now now, don't be rude. She's having a hard time.

Issy, I say focus more on you I know it's tough cause I'm going through the same. But we can do this!!

3/31/2017 5:52 pm  #29

Hi TIMU 
How are you?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/31/2017 6:11 pm  #30

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

emmiline wrote:

Issykitten wrote:

Bye issyKitten.

Now now, don't be rude. She's having a hard time.

Issy, I say focus more on you I know it's tough cause I'm going through the same. But we can do this!!

That's very sweet, TIMU ❤

Board footera