LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2017 6:22 am  #11

Re: Starting over

Stacie83 wrote:

On a brighter note, at least I get a week at work without having to see them both together 😀

There you go!!

I read a little more that I missed. Trauma can definitely destroy relationships. I will be sending light and love your way. You are amazingly strong soul. If you do want him... take the time to prepare your heart before his week away and then maybe start the visualizations. I liked the idea of seeing that his healing from it all doesn't come from acting as if it didn't happen, but through loving with you.

All the lights and love! Energetic hug!!

Last edited by BelieverOfLOA (3/31/2017 6:27 am)

3/31/2017 7:56 pm  #12

Re: Starting over

Stacie83 wrote:

I'm feeling really disheartened today. Just found out that he's going on holiday with her next week and will be away for what will be our daughters 2nd birthday.
I feel like he's completely forgotten about us and as if our daughter never existed!! 😔😔

Oh sweetheart! I'm so sorry. I lost my son seven years ago. His birthday is next week. Every day is a struggle that you must walk through, but birthdays and angel dates are the very worst. There's a certain pain that comes with losing a child that no one ever understands unless they're living the same hell. I can promise you this: He didn't forget. He didn't forget her or you or the love. People cope in very weird ways. I get angry. My ex-husband works. I know people who drink and some who vacation. He is hurting and he will spend the day thinking of you and her. Hopefully, even if he's on a trip, he will reach out even if just to cry with you.

Board footera