LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2017 3:48 pm  #11

Re: I manifested an apple pie

Golden wrote:

I think it would be a really good idea to have a "mini success" thread . Where we can all just update about the random/smaller things we've manifested & discuss how we got them. I feel like that would help us to see that we are manifesting all the time . 💛

Good idea Golden! Well, in my case, I've been trying to plan a cross country trip for this summer for the past 2 weeks now. I decided it would be by car since the train is way too expensive. Today I found out that since it's my country's 150th birthday, the train is offering a pass for the month of July for $150 to travel anywhere in my country and whenever I'd like! I feel like this was definitely manifested on my part

4/02/2017 1:08 pm  #12

Eleven, that's awesome! Please share how you think you did it ! Did you simply let go? Did you visualize being there??

I don't know whether or not to create the new thread but
I manifested another job :-)
It's pretty cool how it all worked out.
I had a weird feeling after the interview, (because I did well but not as great as I wanted) so I felt like I probably wouldn't get it . I literally remember telling God (or the universe) "it's fine,maybe you have something better for me."  (And yes, I was upset )
A few weeks went by without a follow up and at that point I had accepted that I didn't get it.
Out of nowhere, I received a call saying that they had a delay in their hiring process,   (which is why it took a while to get back to me) and I got it!

I had honestly let it go completely, and out of no where it came.
Good things happen when you let God/the universe do it's job.
(Again, we really need to have a thread on how to properly let go lol . :-( For myself, it's like I always have to get completely frustrated just to do so. How can do it more peacefully ?)

✨💛✨

4/02/2017 3:58 pm  #13

I think it is great knowing we can manifest these small things. 'Pyro' you are so funny! View our men and women like pies, sheets and £5 notes haha! 

4/02/2017 7:24 pm  #14

Golden wrote:

Eleven, that's awesome! Please share how you think you did it ! Did you simply let go? Did you visualize being there??

I don't know whether or not to create the new thread but
I manifested another job :-)
It's pretty cool how it all worked out.
I had a weird feeling after the interview, (because I did well but not as great as I wanted) so I felt like I probably wouldn't get it . I literally remember telling God (or the universe) "it's fine,maybe you have something better for me."  (And yes, I was upset )
A few weeks went by without a follow up and at that point I had accepted that I didn't get it.
Out of nowhere, I received a call saying that they had a delay in their hiring process,   (which is why it took a while to get back to me) and I got it!

I had honestly let it go completely, and out of no where it came.
Good things happen when you let God/the universe do it's job.
(Again, we really need to have a thread on how to properly let go lol . :-( For myself, it's like I always have to get completely frustrated just to do so. How can do it more peacefully ?)

I had been doing a lot of online research on traveling my country and imagining myself doing so. It just felt good and exciting <3

Board footera