LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2017 10:43 am  #1

It's been a long time and i'm back to share a success story

I haven't been in this forum since October last year. I decided to live my life to the fullest and let the universe works things out for me. I also decided not to come to this forum just so that i can stop being to depending on the forum and try to create my own positive energy each day.
I haven't talk to my man since September last year. Things were seem improved for a while, but then he left again. I was so depressed and my meditations became too demanding. I ended up "pursuing" my man instead of letting the universe work things out for me.

Then i decided, that's it. I love him but i love myself more. I got to stop and let things unfolded for me in its own rhythm. I stop meditating as regular as I used to. For the past 5 months i remember i only meditate twice or three times. I'm busy with school and spend time with my friends, or just enjoying loud music at home (hehehe). I deleted his number, his email address, and anything which might tempted me to contact him, and start dating again.

And guess what happened yesterday? Yup, yesterday. I accidently stumbled on to an old email from him which apparently i missed when i deleted all the emails from him. Guilty as charge, yes I emailed him first, after 6 months. I thought, well just send him a good wish. If he reply, that would be nice, if he doesn't, i have nothing to lose, still loving myself and enjoying my life. An hour after my email, he replied. I didn't want to read it right away, afraid that he might got mad. That he might wrote the same old anger email. But it turned out, he asked me how am i doing. We ended up texting one another few times. But the best part is, tonight he said everything i heard him saying in my visualization months ago. How sorry he is for leaving me, how sorry he feels for letting me go, how disappointed he is in his aweful choice to be with another woman instead of me, how he wants to make it all up to me no matter how hard it will be, how he misses me, how he never stops thinking of me and how he kept trying to deny his love for me all these times and blinded by another woman. He even wants to court me again (well, i told him to. i said i deserve it and he said it's fair enough). He even said that he won't mind if i slept with another man because he had been a complete fool himself. He said he will call me everytime he gets the chance now because he will never let me go again, that he'll protect me and love me more than he was before.
All of those things are things i heard him saying in my visualizations.

Miracle does happen. I can not give you the exact tips, but i believe in the end you have to find your own way to let things go in order to receive them again.  Do practice what Lanie said in her books and combine them with the mp3 she provides in her website! They truly work!

Have faith and don't lose hope. Don't force yourself nor the universe to work in your pace. Let it works in its time. I wish you can hear all the words you've been visualized all these time in real life real soon.

Love y'all!
Alexia

4/03/2017 11:29 am  #2

Re: It's been a long time and i'm back to share a success story

Wow just when you think they are gone.  I have not heard from my target since September either I want him to be feeling the same way yours did and can only hope he comes around soon.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

4/03/2017 12:20 pm  #3

Wonderful success story!! Thanks so much for sharing with the forum. It always brings us positive vibes

4/03/2017 1:04 pm  #4

Fantastic! Wonderful to read

4/03/2017 2:14 pm  #5

Congratulations ! 💛
I'm noticing a trend w/ reaching out to the person & I feel like this is going well for you ladies because overall you're detached to the outcomes (& of course have given them space) ! It makes me want to do the same, (once I'm sure I'll be fine w/ whatever happens of course)... but for now, I need to focus on me..

Absolutely loving these stories ! Congrats again :-)

✨💛✨

4/03/2017 3:16 pm  #6

The magic at work! Beautiful. Enjoy. ❤

4/03/2017 11:27 pm  #7

Golden wrote:

Congratulations ! 💛
I'm noticing a trend w/ reaching out to the person & I feel like this is going well for you ladies because overall you're detached to the outcomes (& of course have given them space) ! It makes me want to do the same, (once I'm sure I'll be fine w/ whatever happens of course)... but for now, I need to focus on me..

I'm leaving it up to him to reach out to me.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

4/04/2017 12:35 am  #8

Congrats! ^-^

4/04/2017 12:46 am  #9

Golden wrote:

Congratulations ! 💛

I thought about doing the same as soon as I get my emotions in check, that is unless she contacts before that--though the latest contact was last Thursday but I would prefer the conversation to be longer like old times ^^

4/04/2017 7:19 am  #10

princessgirl87 wrote:

Golden wrote:

Congratulations ! 💛

I thought about doing the same as soon as I get my emotions in check, that is unless she contacts before that--though the latest contact was last Thursday but I would prefer the conversation to be longer like old times ^^

Take your time. Don't be in hurry. Make it your last priority, as if it is not important anymore.
The more you ignore it, the more it works..that's what i believe.

Board footera