LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2017 9:13 pm  #11

Re: STOP CHASING HIM!!

Samibaby21 wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

As a man, having this issue with a woman, I needed to hear this. Thank you so much. She's ignoring the fack out of me. I was drunk recently and texted her a really heart-felt, (albeit also a "This distance and you not being in my life is destroying me, emotionally, and physically, and hurting my well-being. I'm not well") text, also describing how I can't stand being without her. 

Obviously she ignored it. 

I can agree with what you wrote.

Yes. Just as recently as yesterday my poi texted me to ask me how my day was but I was in so much of a rush that I didn't get to text back and I left the house for 3 hours without my phone. I felt so guilty that i didn't text back at first but I thought it's ok if he has to wait sometimes... to my surprise when I got home I had two missed calls and 1 missed video call. He rarely calls and never video called me before. It was so nice to come home and see his name and so many calls haha. Crazy how fast things can change with loa if you let it.

If more women would take your advice the method would work so much faster! Let him wonder what the hell you're doing for a change! I love it!

4/03/2017 11:17 pm  #12

Becky wrote:

Yes, what should we do if we are blocked on WhatsApp and unfriended on FB?

Just use the techniques to get him to contact you. He will eventually. You have to be the one in control.. that's the only way it's going to work.

4/04/2017 4:04 am  #13

Samibaby21 wrote:

Becky wrote:

Yes, what should we do if we are blocked on WhatsApp and unfriended on FB?

Just use the techniques to get him to contact you. He will eventually. You have to be the one in control.. that's the only way it's going to work.

Thanks Samibaby21! Yes I do PW religiously! 😁

Board footera