LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2017 12:25 am  #1

Complete turnaround

Last November I came across Lanie's book and decided I wanted to try to get back together with my ex boyfriend. We'll call him Austin. At that point Austin had not talked to me in about five months. I had tried to contact him but he ignored me. My friend made up a story that she needed him to text me for her because we were in a fight just to get him to talk to me and he was so uninterested in talking to me at that point he flat out said he didn't want to talk to me. I was upset about that and really felt like there was no hope, but then I started using the practices in Lanie's book!

I used her method of visualizing for about 2 weeks but he never contacted me. I decided to text him one last time (i hadn't texted him in over a month at that point because he never responded to me) and if he ignored me I decided I would finally give up. He didn't ignore me though. he acted like the last five months of him ignoring me never even happened. He acted like he genuinely wanted to talk to me and have conversations. It was a complete turn around. He had said things to my friend like he didn't want to talk to me at all, we would never be friends again or date again. Flash forward to today and we have been talking for over a month.

Things are better right now then they were when we were officially together. We talk about how we feel which we always avoided before along with our problems. If I got mad he would ignore me so he didn't have to deal with it. Now he talks to me about things. We just hung out the other day and it was nice he saw my family, we hung out with my sister and her boyfriend and played games. We watched movies by ourselves and he ended up tickling me to death at the end of the night. Before he left he hugged me and we kissed goodbye.

I honestly can't believe we went from him wanting nothing to do with me to this. Now that we are at this place I can finally make a real decision for myself whether he is right for me. I spent the entire breakup missing him and wanting another chance but I think the truth is we broke up too soon for me to know if we really had something special and I needed to try again with him to know if everything I was feeling inside was real and not just imaginary. I hope that makes sense. People can put ideas into their head of who a person is before they get to know them very well and I just want to know the real him. I want to know if the intense feelings I feel for him are based on what we really have (our connection, spark, etc) or false ideas I put into my head.

I am truly grateful for the opportunity to know for sure what this thing is with him.

Thank you Lanie for your book!

Last edited by blondie444 (1/11/2017 12:29 am)

1/11/2017 12:31 am  #2

Re: Complete turnaround

blondie444 wrote:

Last November I came across Lanie's book and decided I wanted to try to get back together with my ex boyfriend. We'll call him Austin. At that point Austin had not talked to me in about five months. I had tried to contact him but he ignored me. My friend made up a story that she needed him to text me for her because we were in a fight just to get him to talk to me and he was so uninterested in talking to me at that point he flat out said he didn't want to talk to me. I was upset about that and really felt like there was no hope, but then I started using the practices in Lanie's book!

I used her method of visualizing for about 2 weeks but he never contacted me. I decided to text him one last time (i hadn't texted him in over a month at that point because he never responded to me) and if he ignored me I decided I would finally give up. He didn't ignore me though. he acted like the last five months of him ignoring me never even happened. He acted like he genuinely wanted to talk to me and have conversations. It was a complete turn around. He had said things to my friend like he didn't want to talk to me at all, we would never be friends again or date again. Flash forward to today and we have been talking for over a month.

Things are better right now then they were when we were officially together. We talk about how we feel which we always avoided before along with our problems. If I got mad he would ignore me so he didn't have to deal with it. Now he talks to me about things. We just hung out the other day and it was nice he saw my family, we hung out with my sister and her boyfriend and played games. We watched movies by ourselves and he ended up tickling me to death at the end of the night. Before he left he hugged me and we kissed goodbye.

I honestly can't believe we went from him wanting nothing to do with me to this. Now that we are at this place I can finally make a real decision for myself whether he is right for me. I spent the entire breakup missing him and wanting another chance but I think the truth is we broke up too soon for me to know if we really had something special and I needed to try again with him to know if everything I was feeling inside was real and not just imaginary. I hope that makes sense. People can put ideas into their head of who a person is before they get to know them very well and I just want to know the real him. I want to know if the intense feelings I feel for him are based on what we really have (our connection, spark, etc) or false ideas I put into my head.

I am truly grateful for the opportunity to know for sure what this thing is with him.

Thank you Lanie for your book!

Β 
Yay!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1/11/2017 12:33 am  #3

WOOO! Congrats!! Love hearing stories like this I wish you all the best! Keep it up and I'm sure you two will be back in no time, it sounds like you already are! So happy for you!!

Β 

1/11/2017 9:41 am  #4

Thank you in Sharing
It is definately a turnaround

4/02/2017 7:09 am  #5

Any update blondie444?

4/04/2017 2:13 pm  #6

Super amazing progress that !! Keep it going and would love to know how things are with u guys now ? 😊

Last edited by I am queen (4/04/2017 2:14 pm)

πŸ˜‡ I AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

4/08/2017 6:23 am  #7

I would also like to know how things are going 😊
Love this story.
But what if you hadn't contacted him one last time, do you still think you would be talking to this day?

Board footera