LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2017 7:13 am  #1

New Love

Just wondering who is trying to attract a new love and not an ex?

Has anyone had any success with this?

4/08/2017 2:30 pm  #2

Re: New Love

I originally came on here about an ex. I then asked the universe to send the man that was my intended desire. I had written down everything I wanted. I am with a man that had everything on my list

4/08/2017 6:20 pm  #3

Someone from my past, but not an ex. 

4/08/2017 8:01 pm  #4

Mine is new. We went on a few dates and it was such great chemistry. We expressed our attraction and really enjoyed each other so I didn't understand what happened. I figured it out later and it has to do with another energy. Sorry but I'm fighting for MINE this time. And it's going well. Just testing my patience a bit.

4/08/2017 8:31 pm  #5

mrstkg wrote:

Mine is new. We went on a few dates and it was such great chemistry. We expressed our attraction and really enjoyed each other so I didn't understand what happened. I figured it out later and it has to do with another energy. Sorry but I'm fighting for MINE this time. And it's going well. Just testing my patience a bit.

Same boat! Well we met out at a bar, then a month later had a date, haven't seen him since, he's super busy (maybe not busy who knows), but I felt chemistry and have a feeling that he's the one so I'm fighting for it.

4/08/2017 8:53 pm  #6

I hear you! I'm starting to learn that a lot of times when the situation mysteriously goes into limbo it's because of an ex pulling on their energy...imagine that? Lol!! The irony. But this one...so worth the fight.

thaqueenliz wrote:

mrstkg wrote:

Same boat! Well we met out at a bar, then a month later had a date, haven't seen him since, he's super busy (maybe not busy who knows), but I felt chemistry and have a feeling that he's the one so I'm fighting for it.

Board footera