LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2017 2:19 am  #1

Is it okay to use PW on a sadist?

Dear All,

I honestly apologise for posting a negative topic but I am in need of an honest opinion from all you ladies and Lanie.

My friend was in an abusive relationship which ended two years ago and this guy tried extremely hard to make amends with her claiming that he is now a changed man and they got back together 9 months ago. Things were fine initially till he started his arrogant and rude behaviour again.

Two days ago while they were having a conversation, he asked her to "prove her love for him" by sending him a stripping video of hers.She thankfully declined, they had a fight and he did not speak to her for the rest of the day. Yesterday morning, this guy texted her and sent her naked photos of him with a friends-with-benefits woman of his and how they enjoyed some hardcore sex and how my friend is a good for nothing bitch, is a piece of shit and he would piss on her next time he sees her.

My friend no longer has anything to do with him, but I was extremely enraged at this MF when she showed me the WhatsApp conversation. I know Karma would get him eventually but I feel someone has to teach him a lesson NOW.

I know PW should be done only from a place of love and I have been using it since 7 months now on my would be boyfriend, but this man deserves to be kicked in the nuts for traumatising my friend so much. I really want him to be miserable.

Would appreciate your views.

Regards,
Nirvana

4/08/2017 9:19 am  #2

Re: Is it okay to use PW on a sadist?

Gosh! That's disgusting behaviour, and I can understand your distress. I have to agree with you... I would also want to teach this pr*ck a lesson.

The technique works with everybody. In fact, his behaviour is a sign of weakness and insecurity to me, so it's not a true barrier. Personally, I'd teach your friend the technique by pointing her in the direction of Lanie's books, then kick the sh*t-bag to the curb. Xxx

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

4/08/2017 9:37 am  #3

Pyro wrote:

Gosh! That's disgusting behaviour, and I can understand your distress. I have to agree with you... I would also want to teach this pr*ck a lesson.

The technique works with everybody. In fact, his behaviour is a sign of weakness and insecurity to me, so it's not a true barrier. Personally, I'd teach your friend the technique by pointing her in the direction of Lanie's books, then kick the sh*t-bag to the curb. Xxx

Thank you Pyro!

I was a little hesitant to post a negative post but I really couldn't stop thinking about my friend and what she must be going through.

I have advised my friend about Lanie's books but currently she is in so much pain that right now she just wants to get herself to normalcy. Poor thing took a bad hit and she's suffering for no fault of her own and that is why I want to teach him a lesson for good.

He's definitely very weak and insecure and derives pleasure by inflicting emotional pain on my friend which must be making him feel dominant and boost his male ego.

4/08/2017 10:10 am  #4

I used t on my sisters husband telling him to leave without hurting her family. It works.

Last edited by Ratpack (4/08/2017 10:11 am)

4/08/2017 6:22 pm  #5

Nirvana3 wrote:

Dear All,

I honestly apologise for posting a negative topic but I am in need of an honest opinion from all you ladies and Lanie.

My friend was in an abusive relationship which ended two years ago and this guy tried extremely hard to make amends with her claiming that he is now a changed man and they got back together 9 months ago. Things were fine initially till he started his arrogant and rude behaviour again.

Two days ago while they were having a conversation, he asked her to "prove her love for him" by sending him a stripping video of hers.She thankfully declined, they had a fight and he did not speak to her for the rest of the day. Yesterday morning, this guy texted her and sent her naked photos of him with a friends-with-benefits woman of his and how they enjoyed some hardcore sex and how my friend is a good for nothing bitch, is a piece of shit and he would piss on her next time he sees her.

My friend no longer has anything to do with him, but I was extremely enraged at this MF when she showed me the WhatsApp conversation. I know Karma would get him eventually but I feel someone has to teach him a lesson NOW.

I know PW should be done only from a place of love and I have been using it since 7 months now on my would be boyfriend, but this man deserves to be kicked in the nuts for traumatising my friend so much. I really want him to be miserable.

Would appreciate your views.

Regards,
Nirvana

I would say to move on from this.  Your friend is an adult, she knew that he wasn't good for her
when she got back together with him.  He is the worst sort of human and nothing good is ever
going to come to him and you don't need to do anything else to help that along.  Be a friend and
help your girlfriend move on, neither one of you should dwell on this negative situation any further.  
Learn from this while trying to forget it ever happened.  Use your positive radiant energy to attract
more positive beautiful gentlemen into your lives that are going to make both your lives better.  
That's what I would do.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4/08/2017 7:43 pm  #6

In my opinion you need to let that be. He didn't do anything to YOU. Your friend is responsible for the energy she attracts into her own life. She can/has just left him alone which is the best revenge anyway.He will learn what he needs to learn in due time.Your help is not needed.

Board footera