LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2017 1:32 am  #1

He said almost exactly what I visualized!

I purchased PW book about 3 weeks ago. I did it a few times, three or four times the first week. We had some drama happen last week so I completely forgot about doing any sort of techniques, just tried to focus on not letting stuff get me down. And last week due to a situation I did not for see at all, I realized after everything that he texted me almost exactly what I visualized him saying in my PW meditations! I was shocked.

I visualized him saying things like "I want you to be my girl" "I want only you"
and exactly he texted me that he wanted me to be his gf and to be his girl and that he only wants me. 
This definitely gives me much faith, I know its possible. The key is definitely letting go and not obsessing. And it happened for a reason I could have never imagined or predicted.

Last edited by Splendid (4/09/2017 1:33 am)

4/09/2017 3:27 am  #2

Re: He said almost exactly what I visualized!

Splendid wrote:

I purchased PW book about 3 weeks ago. I did it a few times, three or four times the first week. We had some drama happen last week so I completely forgot about doing any sort of techniques, just tried to focus on not letting stuff get me down. And last week due to a situation I did not for see at all, I realized after everything that he texted me almost exactly what I visualized him saying in my PW meditations! I was shocked.

I visualized him saying things like "I want you to be my girl" "I want only you"
and exactly he texted me that he wanted me to be his gf and to be his girl and that he only wants me. 
This definitely gives me much faith, I know its possible. The key is definitely letting go and not obsessing. And it happened for a reason I could have never imagined or predicted.

That's great!!!  Continue doing the meditations on a regular basis and 
read Lanie's other books to help you deal with whatever else is going
on in your relationship.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4/09/2017 4:08 am  #3

Good work. Very happy for you 💖😁

4/12/2017 9:23 am  #4

This is really great I am happy for you!! xx

Board footera