LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2017 1:42 am  #1

Should I?

So, my POI's birthday is coming up. The 11'th of April, so very soon.
I kinda wanna send her a message "happy birthday" and nothing more.
We haven't been in contact since November, she's with this other guy and she blocked me on FB and IG.
But I don't feel the least bit angry Or negative with her. I just want her to be happy with me or someone else.
Just like with my self. I want her or someone better.

My in birthday is actually today, and I've been visualizing her wishing me a happy birthday, cos it would make me really happy and I actually feel it COULD happen that she does it.

I just want to ask you, do you think I should say happy birthday to her?
No big thing, just "happy birthday".

Off topic: Lately I feel like I've seen her name more than usual. Could that have any meaning what so ever?

4/09/2017 3:58 am  #2

Re: Should I?

Lj wrote:

So, my POI's birthday is coming up. The 11'th of April, so very soon.
I kinda wanna send her a message "happy birthday" and nothing more.
We haven't been in contact since November, she's with this other guy and she blocked me on FB and IG.
But I don't feel the least bit angry Or negative with her. I just want her to be happy with me or someone else.
Just like with my self. I want her or someone better.

My in birthday is actually today, and I've been visualizing her wishing me a happy birthday, cos it would make me really happy and I actually feel it COULD happen that she does it.

I just want to ask you, do you think I should say happy birthday to her?
No big thing, just "happy birthday".

Off topic: Lately I feel like I've seen her name more than usual. Could that have any meaning what so ever?  

You should do what is in your heart.  You could send a message and/or a small gift
so long as you feel that those actions would be welcome and are not intended to
ruin her day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4/09/2017 4:41 am  #3

I wouldn't. I messaged my poi happy birthday and it didn't go well at all he was cold towards me and it hurt me and brought my vibe way down especially because he didn't say happy birthday to me. This is mostly the reason I thought PW didn't work.

4/09/2017 8:41 pm  #4

I say No don't message her. If I'm correct you said that you were blocked by her? I wouldn't risk it. Don't keep chasing her. Just do the techniques

4/10/2017 12:39 am  #5

I've decided I'm not gonna. Nothing good will probably come from it and of she wanted contact, she'd probably already take it herself.
I'm just going to keep doing the techniques and live my life like always.

Board footera