LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2017 3:20 am  #1

Surroundings

Hey guys! 
While using PW and RS can we visualize the target being in the same place as our current reality?
It's what I've been doing since almost 2 months and just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right, I've been really worried about it lately. I've read that the most important thing in visualizations are the feeling of it being in the now. So it just feels more realistic and easier for me to visualize my guy being in the same place as I am in my current reality. Is this alright? 

Last edited by Happychicka (4/08/2017 3:28 am)

4/08/2017 5:43 pm  #2

Re: Surroundings

Happychicka wrote:

Hey guys! 
While using PW and RS can we visualize the target being in the same place as our current reality?
It's what I've been doing since almost 2 months and just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right, I've been really worried about it lately. I've read that the most important thing in visualizations are the feeling of it being in the now. So it just feels more realistic and easier for me to visualize my guy being in the same place as I am in my current reality. Is this alright?

Welcome!!!

You are visualizing perfectly.  But it doesn't matter as Lanie says you can't do it wrong.
You could see yourselves at the beach, restaurant, in bed, taking a shower or whatever.
Whatever you visualize, it's all good!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4/09/2017 10:20 am  #3

Omg thank you so much Indigo!! I really appreciate your help!! So for example if in my current reality I was in my living room, I would see him there with me too in my visualisations.
I've noticed that my guy would text me during or right after I would use PW/RS but lately he's stopped talking to me and I got a little worried about whether I've been doing it correctly all this time 🙈

4/09/2017 2:46 pm  #4

You cannot do it wrong. You can as Indigo said, visualise anywhere. Somewhere you are familiar with is probably best, like your living room. The POI does sometimes appear to stop contact but this is not because you are doing the technique wrong

4/09/2017 3:25 pm  #5

Thanks for helping me Aligemini! 😊😊
I'll keep going then, he's probably just a little scared by all the intense feelings 😋

Board footera