LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/10/2017 4:43 am  #1

Lanie or anyone Do you know anything about chakras?

I had some energy healing done and she said my crown and third eye chakras are open wide and working really well but I'm closed off with the rest of my chakras especially my heart and sacral.

Just wondering if having a closed heart chakra would have any affect to the PW technique?

More times then not I don't feel anything in the heart area. I am getting this worked on to open all my chakras but was just wondering if it makes a difference to what he is feeling or not feeling when I do PW?
All because my third eye is open and I'm using my intention that he still gets my messages with love?

If anyone knows about this would really appreciate your advice.

4/10/2017 6:32 am  #2

Re: Lanie or anyone Do you know anything about chakras?

Hi
I use chakra boosters. I have the root chakra and heart chakra and I love them. I feel more grounded, less anxious and when I do PW, BWD, or CTC I feel
really good. They are tattoos that you apply and the last anywhere from three to eight days.  I order them from chakraboosters.com and I really love them. If you have questions you can email Vicky on the site and she can help you more as I am still learning myself. Hope this will help you

4/11/2017 12:53 am  #3

I love my chakra booster tattoos too. Start with your root chakra and work your way up. Lanie has a really good guided meditation called Body Enlightenment for chakra clearing too. I've used them together with good results.

4/11/2017 1:53 am  #4

I'm going to try both to boost mine 👍🏻

4/17/2017 12:26 pm  #5

Hey all,

Just started with the Root Chakra tattoo.  The energy I felt was definitely strong and emotional for me.  Vicki was very responsive when I emailed her.  She recommended that I add the heart chakra tattoo, which I have ordered.  So I'm loving it!

✌️&❤️

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

4/17/2017 5:58 pm  #6

I have been using the root and heart chakra for about three months and I love them. Vicki is wonderful 

Board footera