LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/01/2017 4:30 pm  #1

Feeling kind of heartbroken right now

I posted the other day about whether to email my POI for his birthday next week, and being confused about the fact that he's disappeared since his last email in early January and I have no idea why.

This may sound silly, but a friend of mine reads tarot cards and I asked her to do a read for me about this. She's very good and her reads tend to be shockingly accurate. And the cards said that he stopped emailing because he thinks about me TOO much. He's married with a young daughter, although he and his wife are basically just co-parents at this point. The cards said he's decided to stay away because he thinks about me too much and feels there's no point in continuing because it's unrealistic to think he could be with me, and that he feels he should do the right thing and stay with his wife for his kid's sake.

I know what the cards say are not set in stone, and I guess it means the PW etc has been working because he's still been thinking of me, but I feel kind of devastated and heartbroken by this. It makes me feel like throwing in the towel but I really don't want to. I keep feeling like I want to cling to hope that there's still a way.

Help?

4/03/2017 7:09 am  #2

Re: Feeling kind of heartbroken right now

I'm sorry you're sad. I guess my question is why do you want him if he's married? Have you tried calling in your highest and best for you, and see if he comes? If I was married and constantly thinking of someone and wanted to be loyal I honestly would stop taking to them too. Maybe just focus on calling in the highest good and if he comes it's meant to be.

4/03/2017 8:07 am  #3

Thanks so much for your reply. It's a complicated situation I'm in, I'm married too, our circumstances aren't as straightforward as just a matter of loyalty etc. There's a lot more to it. Although I completely understand and agree with your point as a whole. In ordinary circumstances I wouldn't ever get into such an entanglement.

I do look into our highest good, though, definitely. I'll have to continue to do that.

Last edited by jellyb (4/03/2017 8:08 am)

4/03/2017 8:56 am  #4

Focus on the positive side, that he can't get you off of his mind and PW seems to be working.

4/04/2017 10:12 am  #5

Thanks Avaelle, your encouragement means a lot.

4/10/2017 12:22 pm  #6

jellyb wrote:

Thanks so much for your reply. It's a complicated situation I'm in, I'm married too, our circumstances aren't as straightforward as just a matter of loyalty etc. There's a lot more to it. Although I completely understand and agree with your point as a whole. In ordinary circumstances I wouldn't ever get into such an entanglement.

I do look into our highest good, though, definitely. I'll have to continue to do that.

I understand. My twin flame is married to someone else. I have just decided I will see him next lifetime. I don't want to ever be the reason he leaves his wife. I want him to come of his own volition.

I hope you're feeling more at peace though. I know it's not easy!

4/11/2017 11:41 am  #7

Thanks, Believer. It is difficult, isn't it. Life unfolds in all sorts of ways so anything can happen, really. I hope good things come you way very soon.

Board footera