LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2017 5:36 pm  #1

My Dreams have come true but not with me

What in the world is going on . The visualizations that I have doing is what my ex is doing with his new girlfriend . The exact life ana scenarios they are playing it out right on social media and I haven't once thought about her because he has been the target the entire time . I'm in love with him but it seems it's finally over and I know you can only judge a book by its cover as hopeful and positive that I have been that he would come back . I think I've lost this battle . I am happy he seems to be in love but it hurts that it's not me.😰. I've been doing PW BWD ,EFT  the words I wanted to hear he's telling someone else . I'm reading manifesting Love now and every other man that I'm no where close to being attracted to has shown me interest . Nothing close to the relationship I desire as much as I want my ex back I would just rather move on it's like he threw our 4yrs away .  What in the world am I doing wrong

Antonio's Wife❤️💚💛

4/13/2017 7:31 pm  #2

Re: My Dreams have come true but not with me

Antonios Wife wrote:

What in the world is going on . The visualizations that I have doing is what my ex is doing with his new girlfriend . The exact life ana scenarios they are playing it out right on social media and I haven't once thought about her because he has been the target the entire time . I'm in love with him but it seems it's finally over and I know you can only judge a book by its cover as hopeful and positive that I have been that he would come back . I think I've lost this battle . I am happy he seems to be in love but it hurts that it's not me.😰. I've been doing PW BWD ,EFT  the words I wanted to hear he's telling someone else . I'm reading manifesting Love now and every other man that I'm no where close to being attracted to has shown me interest . Nothing close to the relationship I desire as much as I want my ex back I would just rather move on it's like he threw our 4yrs away .  What in the world am I doing wrong

I would suggest not looking at his social media. It only hurts and can delay manifestation by making you think negatively.

4/13/2017 7:50 pm  #3

^ I agree. You have to stay away from his social media . It just doesn't seem to help the "allowing" part (which can be difficult!) & it's like checking for proof instead of trusting. Try not to let this bring you down but no more lurking !

✨💛✨

4/13/2017 8:48 pm  #4

So this happened, 

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6237

Then what you're typing? Why don't you try letting go again?

4/14/2017 7:41 am  #5

Ratpack wrote:

Antonios Wife wrote:

I would suggest not looking at his social media. It only hurts and can delay manifestation by making you think negatively.

Thank you so much I will stop looking because it really did bring me down . I was thinking about rereading the books I feel like  I'm missing something .

Antonio's Wife❤️💚💛

4/14/2017 8:12 am  #6

I actually am starting to let go again because i hear from him like a texted of him . Thanking me for believing in him then this . Everytime he shows me any attention he goes and hits me with the whammy . I have continued to practice EFT and working on allowing . Because it did bring me down .

Antonio's Wife❤️💚💛

4/14/2017 8:32 am  #7

Golden wrote:

^ I agree. You have to stay away from his social media . It just doesn't seem to help the "allowing" part (which can be difficult!) & it's like checking for proof instead of trusting. Try not to let this bring you down but no more lurking !

Thank you Golden I will not lurk anymore. It really did bring me down .

Antonio's Wife❤️💚💛

Board footera