LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2017 5:16 am  #11

Re: It works... You just have to have patience and confidence

Issykitten wrote:

Could it be that the reason it takes so long is because that person isn't meant to be in your life? I saw something like that on another form

Your reality is what u make of it is what I believe so if u desire this person this person will come to u ! The time taken is just as ur belief about the turnout of this is !! Suppose u think he/she will take time to come then that's what will happen but if u think he/she is back in no time that's what happens too but ur inner work on urself should be done and u should vibrate to that level of bliss within yourself !  In my case I have manifested him once back already and that was very very quick ! This time though I am ready mentally but I feel I want more time witb my peace and myself to heal of all the past issues so somehow I am not letting it happen soon ! This is Just my view but I hope this helps 😊

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

4/14/2017 5:27 am  #12

Issykitten wrote:

Could it be that the reason it takes so long is because that person isn't meant to be in your life? I saw something like that on another form

Your vibration says it all. If you really believe that's the case, then that's what your going to get.

We have to stop looking on the outside for reassurance and confirmation and simply look within. How are we feeling about a particular situation?  What story are we telling ourselves?  How are we dealing with the current reality?

If we truly believe it's not meant to be and if there are feelings of resistance (desperation, doubt, fear, attachment to the outcome), then the desire won't manifest.

My Manifestation is on Fleek!!  

4/14/2017 7:39 am  #13

NewJackSweetie wrote:

Jen wrote:

I'm so happy for you... And well done on being patient and confident.

It's working out for you beautifully. Keep it up 👍🏻

Thank you Jen!  Everything is going to work out beautifully for you too! 😊

That's so sweet, thank you ❤️

I just purchased the Let it Go' app and have used it a couple of times today and feel it helps in removing negative thoughts 🙌🏻

Board footera