LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2017 10:10 am  #1

Who knows about RS/RI exept us?

I was wondering how many people on this planet know remote influence exists?  ..what are the odds our POI or his mate find out about mind power like this?

Realisticly, if you say what you are doing to average individual (visualiseing because you are subconsciously connecting to someone and putting thoughts in them and thoughts create future) they will think you are nuts and weirdo.  
I read somewhere that not everyone will find this knowledge or if they do will not be open to it, believe it and that is nature's way of ensureing that only certain people obtain this knowledge as it so powerful.
I am sure that I am the only one in my circle of people who knows and practises this..

Opinions? 

Last edited by Missy (3/22/2017 10:30 am)

3/22/2017 10:37 am  #2

Re: Who knows about RS/RI exept us?

The thing about this is that I don't think this is something people would openly discuss.  I've told 2 of my friends about it and they didn't believe it worked.

3/22/2017 10:41 am  #3

Avaelle wrote:

The thing about this is that I don't think this is something people would openly discuss.  I've told 2 of my friends about it and they didn't believe it worked.

This! No one believes in techniques, over 90% of people and they really exist, it is not fiction or something like that. Even if you tell them what you did an show them results, they will say it is a coincidence because result of techniques show up so naturally and logicaly in physical world..

Last edited by Missy (3/22/2017 10:43 am)

3/22/2017 10:55 am  #4

They were having relationship problems so I tried to help them. They gave it a few days and threw in the towels. Now, they are sitting miserable and I"m on cloud nine.

3/22/2017 11:34 am  #5

Actually, two of my best friends of many many years know about it and use it. I never knew either of them used it. I was actually pretty shocked about one of them using it. It's not something people openly talk about because people don't believe it and interpret it as mind control and a bit insane. One of my friends looked at me like I lost my mind when I was talking to her about it. Now I just keep it to myself.

3/22/2017 11:40 am  #6

Ratpack wrote:

Actually, two of my best friends of many many years know about it and use it. I never knew either of them used it. I was actually pretty shocked about one of them using it. It's not something people openly talk about because people don't believe it and interpret it as mind control and a bit insane. One of my friends looked at me like I lost my mind when I was talking to her about it. Now I just keep it to myself.

So,maybe a lot more people know about it than we think..that's why I'm asking..I always have that fear that maybe my target knows or will know about it

Last edited by Missy (3/22/2017 11:42 am)

3/22/2017 12:03 pm  #7

There is one associate of mine that makes me go "SHE HAS TO BE AWARE OF LOA".  hahaha

4/17/2017 6:33 pm  #8

I don't discuss RS / RI with anyone outside the forums I'm a member of.
If someone is meant to discover these secrets, they will do so when the time is right for them.

4/17/2017 6:51 pm  #9

SapphireKitty wrote:

I don't discuss RS / RI with anyone outside the forums I'm a member of.
If someone is meant to discover these secrets, they will do so when the time is right for them.

I agree, I believe it is a gift from nature..not everyone find this knowledge

Board footera