LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2017 7:05 pm  #1

Stating what is keeps what's desired away.

So, I have realized that by me acknowledging my current story I am staying connected to it. I am not allowing my new story, the one I desire, to come into be. I am holding it away by keeping the vibration of what is... I have to allow this reality to die, so my new dream world can be born into reality.

Thoughts?

Tips?

Xo

4/26/2017 10:03 pm  #2

Re: Stating what is keeps what's desired away.

BOLOA,

Truth...  Neville states "live in the end". Simply feel from the end.  Acknowledge your wish fulfilled. Feel what it would feel like, what your friends would say, etc.

I carry a small pad with me, so when I start focusing on my current story, I can shift to the new one by a short script.  When I return home, I place it in my love box.  It makes me feel really good.

Interested enough, we do it here in our posts by ackowledging that he hasn't called, blocked me on social media, etc.  By bringing up our current story, we are connected to it, bring more of that.  Maybe as we reach out for advice, love and support, we should end each post with and END statement, stating our new story.

✌️&❤️

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

4/27/2017 4:22 pm  #3

Woodyluv wrote:

BOLOA,

Truth...  Neville states "live in the end". Simply feel from the end.  Acknowledge your wish fulfilled. Feel what it would feel like, what your friends would say, etc.

I carry a small pad with me, so when I start focusing on my current story, I can shift to the new one by a short script.  When I return home, I place it in my love box.  It makes me feel really good.

Interested enough, we do it here in our posts by ackowledging that he hasn't called, blocked me on social media, etc.  By bringing up our current story, we are connected to it, bring more of that.  Maybe as we reach out for advice, love and support, we should end each post with and END statement, stating our new story.

✌️&❤️

Yeah, I've been reading Neville and that's exactly what I gathered. Even by sharing my story here, with friends, whomever... I am reinforcing this reality. I can't not die to this one and keep it alive. I'm glad I am not alone in this thinking.

4/28/2017 12:52 am  #4

It's damn hard to live 100% from the end, when your mind know it is not the fact.
How to do this?
Is it all about feelings?
Coz your conscious mind know what is real, and what isn't.
Everyday I wake up and go to sleep, seeing with my own eyes that she's not lying there next to me. Even though I have a picture of her in a frame, I've been sleeping next to for the past months.
But still, the mind know the difference between a picture a a the real thing.
How to go about living from the end?

Board footera