LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2017 7:16 am  #1

Keep at it, ladies, IT DOES WORK

I'm just like everyone here who's been thinking and worrying that Lanie's techniques don't work. BUT THEY DO. I've been NC with my guy since he disappeared on me in January. I've forced myself not to chase him, I've just kept to myself and tried to focus on ME. It hasn't been easy, and it was kind of shocking when I realized I had been neglecting a lot of my own needs and wants beyond my guy.

So I did a combination of PW and BWD and CTC, maybe 4-7 times a week. Sometimes I was really tired, sometimes I just didn't feel like doing it. And I did the love spell. I couldn't stick to the schedule Lanie recommends but I did it when I could. When I did all these techniques, I really did feel like he was there, like there was still a deep connection between us, and I tried to just stick with that feeling. I also visualized his name on an email in my inbox.

And this morning there he was, an email in my inbox. I thought I was seeing things for a minute because I had been visualizing it so much. He apologized profusely, explained himself, and wants to try again. I haven't replied yet but I will, and I'm going to keep my cool about this as much as possible.

I hope this provides a little boost to anyone who could use the encouragement. Keep at it!

ETA: I also did Agnes Vivarelli's whispering technique, also about 4-7 times a week.

Last edited by jellyb (4/30/2017 7:29 am)

4/30/2017 7:41 am  #2

Re: Keep at it, ladies, IT DOES WORK

really happy for you, thanks for sharing, we all need such boosters from time to time. how long were you doing the techniques before he eventually 'emerged'? 4 months?

​how many rounds of spell have you done (7 sessions constitutes 1 round)?

4/30/2017 8:29 am  #3

Re: Keep at it, ladies, IT DOES WORK

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Congratulations!  I love seeing success stories.  Can you fill us in anymore?  Did he say anything in his email that you had him say in PW?  How much time did you spend in your sessions? Also, please keep us updated on your progression.  When you talk to him in person, I'm sure you'll get even more confirmation that the method works.

He actually did say a lot of the things I had him say, not word for word but close enough! In PW I'd have him say how much he missed me, how he was miserable without me, how he's with the wrong woman (we're both married, basically married to the wrong people). And I did the same thing in the whispering technique except in the whispering technique I'd tell him that he missed me and was miserable without me. And those are among the feelings he expressed in his email. I'd say each of my sessions was about 30-45 minutes, sometimes shorter.

I will keep you posted!

Board footera