LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2017 5:42 pm  #11

Re: Why do they do this? Met up but he's gone quiet again!

Daisychain,

No wishful thinking here....  You have him already.  Poor thing....  He cant resist you right now.  He's already back with you.

I understand it's hard...  When it gets hard for me (as it does for most of us), I script a short scene of us.  I even carry a special pad in my purse for it.  Then when I get home I place it in my love box!  Maybe this can help you too.  Usually makes me feel good and smile.

You Go Queen!

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

4/23/2017 5:51 pm  #12

You are right, I do have him already and he can't resist me, he's thinking about me all the time, poor sod lol

I tend to script a scene in my head but might give your suggestion of writing it a go, sounds like a really good idea and i'll give it a go tomorrow

Queen haha love it! Have patience girl you've got this, he'll be back and messaging me before I know it! Thanks Woody

4/24/2017 10:15 am  #13

For the past weeks I've been seeing 11, 111, 1111 all the time but today has really taken the biscuit! Every time I look at something it's staring back at me lol.

Cut short my break at work and as I came up the stairs someone was getting into the lift and just as I passed their phone started ringing with the messenger ringtone......same one I hear when my love calls me 😁

4/24/2017 11:09 am  #14

Awesomeness Queen! Sending you love and positive energy cause you got this! 😍😎

4/24/2017 1:16 pm  #15

Thanks Woody....I have got this....I have got this (keep telling myself lol).  I'm all over his mind and heart, he's coming!

Sending you love and positive energy right back at ya

4/28/2017 4:06 pm  #16

I've worked out the reason he's not replying or reading......he's blocked me on chat, whether just me or he's turned it off for everyone I have no idea!

I feel so stupid thinking things would get better after meeting up a few weeks ago and then bang he's turned off his chat and won't even read my messages from just before I came home and a few after I got home.  No more will be sent!

I know I shouldn't but it's really getting to me tonight.....so much that I even cried.  Annoyed with myself for putting myself in this position and also still feeling confused as to why he's doing this! I mean things were worse end of last year and he didn't do this, he still spoke to me so why now after we had a really good time together

4/28/2017 5:29 pm  #17

Maybe he's trying to ignore how he feels about you?
Maybe it's getting to him and he doesn't know how to handle it, other than cutting off contact?

4/28/2017 5:37 pm  #18

I kind of thought this may be why Lj but I'm not sure if it's just wishful thinking on my part!

4/30/2017 4:06 pm  #19

He's finally read the messages, I noticed yesterday that he had read them in the morning and of all times he read them at 11:11 his time!  Looks like chat still turned off so he obviously has his reasons whatever they may be and I just have to be patient and let him come to me.....patience isn't my strong point but I have to dig deep and find some!

Restarting the love spell first week tonight, wish me luck!

5/01/2017 11:15 am  #20

daisychain wrote:

He's finally read the messages, I noticed yesterday that he had read them in the morning and of all times he read them at 11:11 his time!  Looks like chat still turned off so he obviously has his reasons whatever they may be and I just have to be patient and let him come to me.....patience isn't my strong point but I have to dig deep and find some!

Restarting the love spell first week tonight, wish me luck!

YES!!  Stick with it!  Be Positive...  Don't worry or concern yourself with his reasons.  He will figure it out.  You are driving him crazy.  I know Patience is hard.  Remember to take of yourself Queen so you are ready for him when he returns.  Take a careless attitude. It will drive him to you.

Board footera