LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2017 11:48 am  #21

Re: Why do they do this? Met up but he's gone quiet again!

Woodyluv wrote:

daisychain wrote:

He's finally read the messages, I noticed yesterday that he had read them in the morning and of all times he read them at 11:11 his time!  Looks like chat still turned off so he obviously has his reasons whatever they may be and I just have to be patient and let him come to me.....patience isn't my strong point but I have to dig deep and find some!

Restarting the love spell first week tonight, wish me luck!

YES!! Stick with it! Be Positive... Don't worry or concern yourself with his reasons. He will figure it out. You are driving him crazy. I know Patience is hard. Remember to take of yourself Queen so you are ready for him when he returns. Take a careless attitude. It will drive him to you.

I'm sticking with it Woody but It's so hard sometimes! I found myself crying out of anger and frustration the other night at him ignoring me!

Today I took myself off to the gym, my PT has done a programme for me so that's what i'm trying to focus on from now.....ME!  I just need to get him out of my head.....but the bugger keeps popping in all the time!

I hope I'm driving him crazy lol.  Any suggestions on how to take a careless attitude?

5/05/2017 2:32 am  #22

Re: Why do they do this? Met up but he's gone quiet again!

Well last night I was at my friends wedding, she's the one who has been a godsend to me since I discovered he was also seeing another girl at the same time.  Had an amazing night, laughing, fooling around taking loads of pictures etc.  I'd made a conscious decision to stay off facebook for a few days, help clear my head and stop me looking to see when he was last online etc. 

Anyway last night with me and my friends taking photos etc we were putting them on facebook and messaging them back and forward to each other so I decided to go back on facebook.  When I was on I noticed that he was online and showing as being active to me again, I resisted the urge to message him lol.  He went invisible after a bit but then again showed as active

Board footera