LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2017 6:29 am  #1

Psychic session

I remember a few people posting that they saw a psychic and they mentioned their POI, well I'm seeing a psychic next saturday so I'm a little nervous/excitied. I don't know what to expect, any advice/wisdom/stories would be appreciated! Thank you!

5/06/2017 6:54 am  #2

Re: Psychic session

My advice !? Don't visit the psychic !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited by I am queen (5/06/2017 6:55 am)

๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM THAT I AM ๐Ÿ˜‡

5/06/2017 7:47 am  #3

I have been to a psychic, palm reader, astrologer, tarot reader and what not. Most were negative, some were positive (I had asked about my relationship mainly and other things). 90% of what they said did not come true. Two of them have said my ex (or whatever our relationship is/was) never loved me and just liked talking to me. One said he is crazy about me. I still didnt know who is right but I dont think about it anymore. I have completely stopped believing in all these. Infact I wish I had never gone to them because they tend to affect my thinking pattern.
So if you think you are capable of not taking them seriously when it comes to their predictions regarding relationships then no problem asking them for guidance. But if not, you can ask them about other things in life where you have more control like career, finances etc. ย 
Just remember, psychics pick up on your energy at that point of time so compose yourself and go with an open mind and dont mind asking them how you can change a particular outcome if you dont like what they are predicting!

Last edited by DJ (5/06/2017 7:47 am)

5/06/2017 9:26 am  #4

Anti Social I agree- dont.do.it lol. They can depress the hell out of you. Plus they don't all say the same thing (which leaves you up and down). They can't see the future YOU create that, what they do is read present energy or familiarity and predict off that. In that case you're allowing their words to create for you and it's almost always negative because there are presently obstacles between you and your POI (or you'd be together). Things that can change. I had to read stories of how a renowned psychic was wrong to bring my hopes back up.i now speak with prophetic advisors, more for spiritual purposes though. Anyway it's all up to you, maybe you'll get hope, but if you don't you'll feel agitated.

Anti-Social wrote:

I remember a few people posting that they saw a psychic and they mentioned their POI, well I'm seeing a psychic next saturday so I'm a little nervous/excitied. I don't know what to expect, any advice/wisdom/stories would be appreciated! Thank you!

Last edited by mrstkg (5/06/2017 9:29 am)

5/06/2017 9:41 am  #5

Oh but the last one I spoke to (he refers to himself as a shaman) did say my POI was irritated because what he feels makes him feel like he's drugged. It's so big and he's never felt this way before and its scaring him. It was interesting he said that because I never told him what I'm doing. I liked he didn't tell me it will or won't happen but put it more like "the possibility is there -of course"...really great guy, native American...I've still decided to stop seeking them out though.personally.

5/06/2017 10:29 am  #6

DJ wrote:

I have been to a psychic, palm reader, astrologer, tarot reader and what not. Most were negative, some were positive (I had asked about my relationship mainly and other things). 90% of what they said did not come true. Two of them have said my ex (or whatever our relationship is/was) never loved me and just liked talking to me. One said he is crazy about me. I still didnt know who is right but I dont think about it anymore. I have completely stopped believing in all these. Infact I wish I had never gone to them because they tend to affect my thinking pattern.
So if you think you are capable of not taking them seriously when it comes to their predictions regarding relationships then no problem asking them for guidance. But if not, you can ask them about other things in life where you have more control like career, finances etc. ย 
Just remember, psychics pick up on your energy at that point of time so compose yourself and go with an open mind and dont mind asking them how you can change a particular outcome if you dont like what they are predicting!

This. It's a dangerous habit to get into when it comes to other people and predictions. It's best to focus on what you can control and what you want to create, I also don't want you to hear something that will hurt you and affect you in a negative way.

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincolnย 

5/06/2017 5:15 pm  #7

I use psychics. Often. What you must always remember is to use their readings as a guide and don't get caught up on predictions. When I get something negative, I follow up with asking how I can grow and change the prediction. A good psychic will guide you based on your energy. I've learned a lot about myself from psychics. More about me that my poi or the future. You shape your own future. Use the reading wisely and don't be too attached. It's simply a tool and not the final destination. Things change all the time.

5/06/2017 10:05 pm  #8

I'm glad that someone brought up this topic. I have a psychic I call that's more of an empath. She's amazing when it comes to telling you how the other person feels. She's repeated actual things my poi has said to me. It's like they are speaking right through her. Anyways, about 2 weeks ago when I talked to her, she said he said that the last couple nights he's woken up thinking about me and just missing me. That was right about the time I started doing the technique on him again and it would have been well after he's gone to bed. ย I hadn't told her about the technique.ย 

Last edited by Sushi (5/06/2017 10:07 pm)

5/07/2017 8:23 am  #9

Thank you everyone for your input!! I appreciate it. I'm mainly seeing the psychic to seek guidance involving my career, however if my POI does come up then I'll take everything she says with a grain of salt.

5/08/2017 4:45 pm  #10

I am queen wrote:

My advice !? Don't visit the psychic !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 
๐Ÿ‘

Board footera