LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2017 8:26 am  #1

Dealing with the negative feelings

When starting with Lanies beautiful techniques, for most of us there are times when doubt and fears arise. Does this work, do I really reach him, won't he move on in the meantime, what if he really does not ever want to see me again.

Last couple of months I have been listening a lot of youtube videos 😉 and came to this conclusion:
The moment you decide you want your ex back, you make a shift in your energy. And your body starts to sort out all believes that you have about manifesting, relationships...anything to do with what you just decided.

And then it starts to throw al that stuff at you.
*Hey, if you want to have your ex back....do you want to keep this believe of unworthiness?
*Hey, assuming you still want your ex back...do you want to keep this fear of him moving on?
*Hey, you told me you want more control over your life...do you want to keep this childhood memory I found stuffed way back in an emotional drawer, telling you that other people have control over you and you have no control at all?

Your body is not trying to sabotage you, it is trying to help you to clear every unwanted blockage out of the way.

So, hard as it may seem, embrace the shit, welcome it, thank it for showing up so you can clear it out...and then clear it using your favorite method. As we all know now, EFT is a beautiful method, maybe listening to Bentinho Massaro or Abraham hicks does the trick for you, or you could look up David Snyder, he has pretty cool stuff too. Or maybe you prefere a whole other method.

Do not be afraid of the fear, the worry, the impatience...if it will not come to the surface, you will not be aware of it and you can not get rid of it.
See the way to your love as a road with maybe a few (or a lot of) blockages, as a puzzle to solve underway.

When a martial arts artist wants to break a board, he does not aim for the board, it would not break. He aims behind the board. Aim behind the negatives to the outcome and just clear them the way that suits you best.

Hope this helps some of you.

Last edited by Noeshe (3/01/2017 3:55 am)

2/28/2017 5:05 pm  #2

Re: Dealing with the negative feelings

Love this!!! All of it. I hope everyone reads it.

Last edited by January (2/28/2017 5:07 pm)

2/28/2017 5:16 pm  #3

Thank you! But how do you pinpoint these things causing resistance? Whenever I think about my girl, I feel this deep punch to the gut of worry and fear. Maybe it's because I fear she's seeing someone else or I'm scared that because my situation "seems" so impossible, that I can't get her back.

Help?

3/01/2017 3:54 am  #4

feeling it is enough, you don't necessarily need the exact words. When you for example use eft, you can also really tune in to the feeling, and start tapping on "this feeling in my body", "this worry I feel", "this fear I have around (name of your love)"

3/23/2017 9:56 am  #5

Thank you this is really great, I think I am going to try EFT x

5/04/2017 4:29 am  #6

This was brilliant, I really needed it - and after reading your post I do realize in hindsight that I have been more aware of my negative feelings and emotions...I hope that's me being aware and being able to clear it out 

5/04/2017 7:21 am  #7

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Thank you! But how do you pinpoint these things causing resistance? Whenever I think about my girl, I feel this deep punch to the gut of worry and fear. Maybe it's because I fear she's seeing someone else or I'm scared that because my situation "seems" so impossible, that I can't get her back.

Help?

I felt the same way the first 4-5 months after our breakup.
But hopefully somewhere down the road you will feel happy when you think about her. That's where I am at the moment. When I think about her or she randomly enters my thoughts, she brings a smile to my face and I always think to my self "Julie, I love you too" or "you are so sweet" etc.
How I got here, I don't know. Probably through a lot of Work with my self and finding other Things to be grateful for. Finding happiness in being me. Walks in nature, subliminals and listening to my audio book of The Secret. And I've found that through meditation, I find a lot of inner Peace. Whenever I feel low, I sit Down and meditate undtil I feel nothing but happiness inside.
Hope this helps

5/06/2017 2:03 pm  #8

What if I am still deeply hurt by his actions? I dont want to spread negativity in this forum but I really need some help. Sometimes I feel really positive that my poi and I will have a stable friendship but the other times painful memories keep coming back & then I feel that he has done a lot of injustice to me. What do I do?

Board footera