LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2017 5:23 pm  #1

I got him back!

After many ups and downs the past month I finally can say I am dating my love again! Last night he took me out to a movie and dinner. After, he was telling me how he's going to leave (he normally says over my apartment when he visits). I felt something was wrong so as he was getting ready to go I used the technique of living in the end and remained positive. As he was walking out I just told him every single thing on my mind. I told him I cannot keep talking to him and continuing what we are doing. I said that I needed someone to treat me well and that he needs to if he wants to be with me. I guess the thought of him not having me made something click with him!

I looked up at him and he was teary eyed. He told me I am such a huge part of him and he is the closest with me over everyone else. If he loses me he would be very upset and the thought of me with someone else makes him upset as well. We sat and talked about things for an hour or so about how he felt insecure and he wants to change. He wants to be with me. He ended up staying over and just being 10x more attentive To my feelings. Today I asked him what we were doing he told me that we are dating again. 😊 So thankful to everyone on here and Lanie! I knew it was possible and now I have everything I have ever wanted.

Last edited by MLK (5/08/2017 7:07 am)

5/06/2017 6:01 pm  #2

Re: I got him back!

Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration. Maybe If You Could Post Your Old Links? I don't recall much of your story if you shared. Did he say what you seen him saying?

5/06/2017 6:44 pm  #3

Congratulations! That's great! It would be awesome if you shared your story with us if you want and if he said the things you imagined as mrstkg says.

5/06/2017 11:17 pm  #4

mrstkg wrote:

Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration. Maybe If You Could Post Your Old Links? I don't recall much of your story if you shared. Did he say what you seen him saying?

If you click on her name then "Show All Posts" you can see..

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

5/06/2017 11:22 pm  #5

Thanks but for whatever reason I'm not able to click the names with any results.edit: figured it out. I've only used the mobile version just went to the desktop. Got it! Thanks 

AnnanWater wrote:

mrstkg wrote:

If you click on her name then "Show All Posts" you can see..

Last edited by mrstkg (5/06/2017 11:25 pm)

5/07/2017 6:39 am  #6

I'm on the mobile version too and for some reason it's not letting me find them. But basically a couple weeks ago he told me he didn't want anything, even though we were hanging out as a couple and doing everything like we used to. So I tried to stop talking to him (which of course was hard and only lasted a week before one of us would text each other).

He said some of the things I've thought in my meditations like how he's the closest with me and I'm sure he will say the love part soon😊
But also, not only did I get him back now things that I think of always happen! Like I think I'm gonna have a great night tonight and it happens! I think someone's gonna pay for my dinner and it happens! And it happens in ways you would never think of! God and the universe make it that wayI also see angel numbers all the time like 4444, 888, 1111. And specific cars I want to see driving by. So I know I was going to get him back and more great things are always happening

I've read things about how getting an ex back isn't all fun and games and eventually, since you've broken up before, it will happen again. I don't believe that! Change the way YOU think and your relationship will change for the better. the person will be, to you, what you want them to be. This even goes for fights with friends. If you think "it's my fault we are fighting" then that's what you will get, guilt. So just think "it's just a fight, we will get past it. "

The key is to just believe. and I know it's hard when crappy situations come along but just know they don't last forever! So if you are positive during them, more positivity will come so fast. I started these techniques in November and I was jobless, my grandfather who I was so close with passed away, and my ex was being distant. Because I stayed positive I now am happier than ever with a job in a top pharma company and now my boyfriend is with me! And I have even helped my family stay positive through the loss of my grandfather (they even tell me how different and positive I am now). Positivity also spreads to people around you through these energy fields.
So really my advice to all is to stay happy and once you convince yourself you are truly happy and don't need these outside things to help you, that's when you have mastered life 😊
Thank you all! Love conquers all ❤️

Last edited by MLK (5/08/2017 7:07 am)

5/07/2017 11:27 am  #7

Congrats Hun!!! I'm so happy for you!

5/07/2017 4:31 pm  #8

Thank you!!😊❤️

5/07/2017 8:20 pm  #9

MLK wrote:

After many ups and downs the past month I finally can say I am dating my love again! Last night he took me out to a movie and dinner. After, he was telling me how he's going to leave (he normally says over my apartment when he visits). I felt something was wrong so as he was getting ready to go I used the technique of living in the end and remained positive. As he was walking out I just told him every single thing on my mind. I told him I cannot keep talking to him and continuing what we are doing. I said that I needed someone to treat me well and that he needs to if he wants to be with me. I guess the thought of him not having me made something click with him!

I looked up at him and he was teary eyed. He told me I am such a huge part of him and he is the closest with me over everyone else. If he loses me he wouldn't be very upset and the thought of me with someone else makes him upser as well. We sat and talked about things for an hour or so about how he felt insecure and he wants to change. He wants to be with me. He ended up staying over and just being 10x more attentive To my feelings. Today I asked him what we were doing he told me that we are dating again. 😊 So thankful to everyone on here and Lanie! I knew it was possible and now I have everything I have ever wanted.

Good job sweetie! I am so happy for you! Now it's time to relax and enjoy it. A little advice… Don't rehash the past or talk constantly about your future. Either one is detrimental to your relationship right now when it's still fragile. Just enjoy it! XO XO

5/08/2017 7:09 am  #10

Of course! I'm approaching it very different this time. Just positively. I think it's due to the fact all these techniques made me more confident with myself and I know what I deserve 😊 Thanks Lanie

Board footera