LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2017 5:39 am  #11

Re: So want to try these techniques on celeb crush

So I messaged them again on Sunday. Just something nice about hoping to see them when they come to my city in June. No response until today. Just as I was thinking about it, I received a Snapchat from their account that said "hope to see ya!!!". I don't know which of them handles their accounts but I was sooo happy and I sent back a peace sign and a smiley emoji and it was opened almost immediately after I sent it. THEN I posted some pictures to my Instagram and I hashtagged them and their record label. Well they've liked a few pictures of mine already. They liked the most recent one I posted 4 hours ago and then just 59 minutes ago, they liked one that I posted 2 days ago!!! I don't know who runs their label account but they're a pretty underground label. Regardless, I believe it was my love who was looking at the stuff and responding so thats all that matters and I couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Lanie!!! I have faith and I believe that one day I will be in a happy, committed relationship w/ this man! Not ONE DAY. I AM in a happy, committed relationship with him and he loves me dearly! <3

5/03/2017 7:03 pm  #12

That's the spirit!!!!
I also found my celeb crushes snapchat not sure if it's used but we will see.
You can do it! I can't wait to hear what else happens for you.

5/05/2017 5:02 pm  #13

So I started the love spell and am doing the whisper technique and PW in between on him and during the day I've started the "wouldnt it be nice if..." technique too. I believe he's feeling it but is confused because he doesn't know me or of me but I believe its working and I am going to have my man!!! I can't wait. Im excited. He's madly in love with me. He just has to find me now!

Last edited by Alikhy09 (5/05/2017 5:03 pm)

5/07/2017 4:16 pm  #14

So last night I didnt get to do my last session of love spell cause I had gone out and drank and fell asleep when I got home. Can i do that session tonight? Also I had a bad night last night. I cried when I got home and just felt worthless and self hating. I hope my little episode last night didn't or doesn't affect my love spell and techniques I have done so far.

5/07/2017 4:28 pm  #15

Alikhy09 wrote:

So last night I didnt get to do my last session of love spell cause I had gone out and drank and fell asleep when I got home. Can i do that session tonight? Also I had a bad night last night. I cried when I got home and just felt worthless and self hating. I hope my little episode last night didn't or doesn't affect my love spell and techniques I have done so far.

I would do the last session of the spell tonight if you're feeling up to it and put last night out of your mind, we all have days/nights like that so don't dwell on it and give it anymore thought

5/08/2017 4:40 am  #16

One of my (many) celeb crushes' band is playing a show in my city next week! I was doing BWD/PW on him for a couple of nights but then I started feeling bad and thinking about my POI hahaha I guess I'm a one-man kinda girl lol I might start it up again from tonight until the day of the concert. I've got a 'table signing' pass so I'll definitely meet him!! ;) 

5/08/2017 12:44 pm  #17

I was thinking of doing a technique on my celeb crush also but I don't want him in a romantic way...I am going to his concert in a few months ..want him to notice me and strike up a conversation with me and think that i am cool and cute

5/09/2017 8:21 pm  #18

So I did the last session of love spell the other night. Do i need to wait before starting again or just go into the next phase of it? Also i have a question. In the book she mentions having a picture of your person. I dont have a picture of him...will it still work without a picture or no? Also ive been using a candle that is in a glass. I wrote my name on one side and his name on the other side...should the candle be outside of the glass so i can write directly on the candle? I wanna make sure im doing it right is all....

5/10/2017 12:44 pm  #19

Alikhy09 wrote:

So I did the last session of love spell the other night. Do i need to wait before starting again or just go into the next phase of it? Also i have a question. In the book she mentions having a picture of your person. I dont have a picture of him...will it still work without a picture or no? Also ive been using a candle that is in a glass. I wrote my name on one side and his name on the other side...should the candle be outside of the glass so i can write directly on the candle? I wanna make sure im doing it right is all....

The names have to be on the candle

5/10/2017 4:16 pm  #20

Oooooh lol. So I'll need to start over than cause i wrote the names on the holder the candle was in haha. No biggies. I'll get a candle and start over. Do they need to be scraped in or just written on and also do i need a picture of my POI or can my intention be good enough??? I only ask because i do not have a printer to print off a picture:/

Last edited by Alikhy09 (5/10/2017 4:23 pm)

Board footera