LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2017 4:23 am  #31

Re: Has anyone been unfriended?

Lj wrote:

I totally follow your thoughts. Have them myself too.
But I guess the main ingredient in this, is faith.
If you don't belive 100% that this will work, it won't.
And it can be really difficult to keep the faith when you see no sign of it working. Pretty much the contrary.
But in the end of the day... I really do belive it all comes down to faith.
People's succes stories keep me up thru the tough times. I've had many times when I told myself to give up. That I couldn't take this anymore. That I am wasting my energy on nothing.
But some of the success stories definately keeps me going.
"If they can do, then so can I!"
Maybe we have to put our selves in our POI's position.

"How would I feel if I suddenly, totally out of the blue, get these strong feelings for a person that, I've swore I would never ever have anything to do with again?
That this person is suddenly on my mind constantly. Even though I'm with someone else, who I claim to love?
What the he'll is happening to me? Why can't I get this person our of my head?"

Maybe they are just resisting it, but feeling it 100%.
Some are stubborn and takes a lot of work to "convince", they should get back in touch with the person they left a long time ago.
But we just have to have faith in the face that, they do truly feel it. And they will eventually come around.
Maybe we found someone else by the time they come around. But if that's the case, then we have still won. We found new love and happiness.

Wow, this became quite long. And I don't even know if it makes any sense, since I'm at work writing this 😂😂

It does

I belive if you are doing magic and have all ingridients such as content, faith, feeling and intention, it has to work 

I've seen it myself, whenever I did any form of remote influence with all these on place, it worked! and not just in romantic way, whenever I do it events start to spontaniously rearangeing in my benefit. For example, you are doing PW o BWD on someone, but you create this magnetic energy around yourself with this, so other people, co-workers, strangers etc.feel like there is something special about you and start giving you things haha. Before, when I started all these things, I was always doubtful a little, but now when months have passed I see difference in my life, I get things from people I didn't get before and to someone who doesn't know these secrets, it looks like I just have luck! I'm going on a free trip this summer, from all people, they took me and I know it is a result of technique :D

Last edited by Missy (4/21/2017 4:36 am)

4/21/2017 9:08 am  #32

Lj wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Well a couple of weeks ago mine first (on FB) said he wasn't going to talk to me anymore. Then next day he unfriended me. Then two days later he messaged me to send me some language videos (I hadn't asked for them - the whole "language teaching" thing had been his idea). I thanked him for them and said it was very kind of him to send them. He said "not at all. I'm just completing my commitments. Now goodbye forever". And that was it. Gone. Not a word from him since. 

So I'm feeling not so great right now. 

I'm sorry for what you are going thru, but I know it my self all too well.

Thanks for caring, Lj. I hope that in your case everything turns out fine

4/21/2017 9:31 am  #33

BettyBlue wrote:

Well a couple of weeks ago mine first (on FB) said he wasn't going to talk to me anymore. Then next day he unfriended me. Then two days later he messaged me to send me some language videos (I hadn't asked for them - the whole "language teaching" thing had been his idea). I thanked him for them and said it was very kind of him to send them. He said "not at all. I'm just completing my commitments. Now goodbye forever". And that was it. Gone. Not a word from him since. 

So I'm feeling not so great right now. 

You know, this sounds totally like a game he's playing. It's like a little kid that tries to run away from home with the sole intention of making his parent worry because he feels he's not getting enough attention. Like if you don't want to talk to someone anymore, why make a big deal out of it? It just creates more drama. 

4/24/2017 9:59 pm  #34

Deleted

Last edited by Justaspeckintheuniverse (8/22/2018 2:48 pm)

4/24/2017 10:03 pm  #35

How long after starting the techniques were you unblocked?

4/25/2017 12:28 am  #36

My poi suffers from Borderline, so I actually don't know if I'm ever getting unblocked.

4/25/2017 12:46 am  #37

Try asking Lanie about your situation...I just checked on bpd. I guess i suffer from it too...

4/26/2017 1:56 pm  #38

Deleted

Last edited by Justaspeckintheuniverse (8/22/2018 3:04 pm)

5/17/2017 7:54 am  #39

Don't stress about it.

------------------------------------

30 Days to Manifest Your Ideal Relationship With Your Ex FREE: http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE/

Board footera