LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2017 8:47 pm  #291

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

It was mentioned in a post that it was a week break. then start the second week so that's what I did.

So Collie, not the friday that's the next day but the following

5/19/2017 3:00 am  #292

ping wrote:

It was mentioned in a post that it was a week break. then start the second week so that's what I did.

Thanks..so next Friday.
It is not one week from the last time I did the spell the first week (Tuesday) but from the first time I did the spell that week (Friday)?

Last edited by collie (5/19/2017 3:30 am)

5/19/2017 10:13 pm  #293

collie wrote:

ping wrote:

Thanks..so next Friday.
It is not one week from the last time I did the spell the first week (Tuesday) but from the first time I did the spell that week (Friday)?

Yeah that's how I did it, I saw it working that way too

5/22/2017 2:15 am  #294

Thanks Ping

5/24/2017 5:41 pm  #295

Has anyone done the EFT and if so, when do you do it (as in how does it fit with the spell casting schedule)?

And for those of you who have done the love spell, what have you been doing in between the days you aren't doing it (ie the every other day and in the week in between).

7/07/2017 11:38 am  #296

When you trust and believe that your creations in the Mental Plane (your mind) will eventually manifest in the Physical Plane (your physical reality), there is nothing else to do in the Physical Plane.If you’ve been visualizing and sending unconditional love to your ex, yourself, and to everyone around you, “no contact” should not be an issue.  In other words, there’s no need to reach out. The best thing to do is continue giving substance to your mental images by vibrating love. As long as you do not negate your creation with feelings of doubt, fear, and anxiety, it has no choice but to manifest in your reality sooner rather than later.

7/07/2017 1:56 pm  #297

Benjme123 - wow what perfect timing..needed this reminder. Thanks

7/07/2017 3:05 pm  #298

benjme123 love this reminder I needed this. Thank you

7/16/2017 9:20 pm  #299

Beautiful message Benjme123! Thank you!

8/08/2017 9:07 pm  #300

I have PW & BWD, but I'm unfamiliar with the love spell. Where can I find out how to do it?? Thanks!

Board footera