LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2017 3:38 pm  #1

Instant effect

While manifesting my POI is in the process, I have a crush for a few months..I did nothing on him, we just know we like each other, look at each other ..and he started haveing something, hook up with another co-worker, he was always around her....then a week ago I started doing Lanie's technique on him to see what will happen. I did Agnes Vivarelli's rubbing out technique for 2 or 3 times also.
It scared life out of me when yesterday he started ignoring that girl and going away from her, you should have seen that look on her face, she was furious all day...he started chaseing me at job, wanted to talk to me...there is a bussines trip this summer and he asked me to go with him instead of her. Can you believe that?He asked me and not her who he is haveing something with..I was chatting with someone on whats up and he asked me "Who are you talking to, you are makeing me jelaous hahah" He never ever said something like this to me before
 I visualised him telling me how smart I am and during conversation in real life, he said that with other words
I'm shocked!
I stopped doing it immidiately because I don't want to be with him, he is a cheater, but wow how it works

Last edited by Missy (8/25/2017 4:42 pm)

4/16/2017 6:24 pm  #2

Re: Instant effect

What if he keeps chasing you?

4/16/2017 9:44 pm  #3

Missy wrote:

While manifesting my POI is in the process, I have a crush for a few months..I did nothing on him, we just know we like each other, look at each other  (he is married) ..and he started haveing something, hook up with another co-worker, he was always around her....then a week ago I started doing Lanie's technique on him to see what will happen. I did Agnes Vivarelli's rubbing out technique for 2 or 3 times also.
It scared life out of me when yesterday he started ignoring that girl and going away from her, you should have seen that look on her face, she was furious all day...he started chaseing me at job, wanted to talk to me...there is a bussines trip this summer and he asked me to go with him instead of her. Can you believe that?He asked me and not her who he is haveing something with..I was chatting with someone on whats up and he asked me "Who are you talking to, you are makeing me jelaous hahah" He never ever said something like this to me before
 I visualised him telling me how smart I am and during conversation in real life, he said that with other words
I'm shocked!
I stopped doing it immidiately because I don't want to be with him, he is a cheater, but wow how it works

LOL!  Yes, it works and you just got confirmation.  :-)

4/17/2017 3:20 am  #4

dannie wrote:

What if he keeps chasing you?

I think that when you stop, they stop being obssesed..they always have desire but not as when you do the technique...I can if I want tell him in PW that he doesn't want me and do rubbing out technique with him as main character :D

Last edited by Missy (4/17/2017 3:26 am)

4/20/2017 12:17 pm  #5

I didn't know who Agnes Vivarelli was but I googled her and came across her whispering techniques. I did it and it Worked! I'm going to mix some more of her techniques with Lanies

5/18/2017 6:46 am  #6

UPDATE: He said that he likes me in a very special way and that I am "on top" to him..He confesed that he is emotionaly unstable and has bipolar charachter.. He also stated that he will go crazy if we don't sleep together soon because he is obssesed with me and can't handle desire anymore. Btw. "you are special to me" is statement I heard him telling me in visualisations, so that thought is literally implanted..

I must say that now I have some feelings for him althought I know what he is like..Even thought he says these things to me, he is stil married and has hook ups..I don't know for sure if we can change with techniques someone like that? But one thing is for sure, you can make him think about you constantly and go crazy

Last edited by Missy (5/19/2017 7:14 am)

5/18/2017 11:01 am  #7

So ever since you did the rub out he's been totally done with the other girl and put his attention on you alone at work?

Missy wrote:

UPDATE: He said that he likes me in a very special way and that I am "on top" to him..He confesed that he is emotionaly unstable and has bipolar charachter.. He also stated that he will go crazy if we don't sleep together soon because he is obssesed with me and can't handle desire anymore. Btw. "you are special to me" is statement I heard him telling me in visualisations, so that thought is literally implanted..

I must say that now I have some feelings for him althought I know what he is like..Even thought he says these things to me, he is stil married and has hook ups..I don't know for sure if we can change with techniques someone like that?

5/18/2017 12:15 pm  #8

mrstkg wrote:

So ever since you did the rub out he's been totally done with the other girl and put his attention on you alone at work?

He said that he will change his life in that manner when we start haveing something physically. But I somehow can't trust him, because I know what is he like..and yes, he is spending less time with her and will break up if I start with him, according to his words

5/19/2017 7:13 am  #9

Samibaby21 wrote:

I didn't know who Agnes Vivarelli was but I googled her and came across her whispering techniques. I did it and it Worked! I'm going to mix some more of her techniques with Lanies

What happened?

5/26/2017 7:05 am  #10

Update: We are going on a date tonight althought he said at first he is not a type of person for dateing! Well, that is obviously changeing

Board footera