LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2017 10:38 am  #11

Re: Instant effect

Missy wrote:

Update: We are going on a date tonight althought he said at first he is not a type of person for dateing! Well, that is obviously changeing

afterall he is bipolar, I'm glad he can appreciate the fact that your smitten by his changing. 

5/26/2017 10:50 am  #12

hellokitty wrote:

afterall he is bipolar, I'm glad he can appreciate the fact that your smitten by his changing. 

He doesn't suffer from bipolar  personality disorder.  He is "bipolar", moody, wants one thing but at next moment isn't sure of what he wants. That is why he isn't relationship material as he says. I believe I can help him with techniques, I send him love in sessions.

5/26/2017 11:35 am  #13

Missy 
what other techniques did you use PW and Angnes Vivarelli?

5/27/2017 4:17 am  #14

veromaysep wrote:

Missy 

BWD and I would screen shot conversation with him and then in photoshop rewrite message I want to get from him.

He told me yesterday about that co-worker..they tried but didn't work out so they stayed friends. I don't know for sure if this outcome with two of them  is a consequence of rubbing out technique or a coincidence.

5/27/2017 11:01 am  #15

Missy wrote:

veromaysep wrote:

Missy 

BWD and I would screen shot conversation with him and then in photoshop rewrite message I want to get from him.

He told me yesterday about that co-worker..they tried but didn't work out so they stayed friends. I don't know for sure if this outcome with two of them  is a consequence of rubbing out technique or a coincidence.

I haven't tried the BWD, because i haven't read that book but i did looked up Angnes Vivarelli  . I'm going to try combine the whispering technique with lanie technique. 

6/09/2017 5:26 am  #16

. 2 months ago when I started technique on him, he showed interest but said he isn't for relationship, only friendship with physical things and that he doesn't fall in love. (he is a womanizer)

Now, he said that there isn't a single day where he doesn't think about me and that he wants to have something beautiful with me when he comes back from sezone. Things aren't only physical to him as he says and he wants to strainghten our relationship.

Now I really understand why my original POI blocked me out of a blue, everywhere when I started doing it on him.   He is convinced we aren't a match, found someone else and is stubborn as f%#k. It would be a huge thing to break everything off and go for his feeling for me when he created a new life. And now, he has out of nothing strong feelings and thoughts about being with me, so he thought blocking will help eliminate feelings.

These things work! Have faith and patience

Last edited by Missy (6/09/2017 5:39 am)

6/09/2017 6:48 am  #17

Missy wrote:

. 2 months ago when I started technique on him, he showed interest but said he isn't for relationship, only friendship with physical things and that he doesn't fall in love. (he is a womanizer)

Now, he said that there isn't a single day where he doesn't think about me and that he wants to have something beautiful with me when he comes back from sezone. Things aren't only physical to him as he says and he wants to strainghten our relationship.

Now I really understand why my original POI blocked me out of a blue, everywhere when I started doing it on him.   He is convinced we aren't a match, found someone else and is stubborn as f%#k. It would be a huge thing to break everything off and go for his feeling for me when he created a new life. And now, he has out of nothing strong feelings and thoughts about being with me, so he thought blocking will help eliminate feelings.

These things work! Have faith and patience

Yesssss! So happy for you! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm in a similar situation and this has been such a wonderful read. ❤

6/09/2017 2:57 pm  #18

I also think PW along with Agnes's techniques are great.

11/21/2018 9:11 am  #19

LOL!

Board footera