LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2017 1:51 pm  #1

this was a fun success. thought we could enjoy it

There is a young man I see about twice a week for about 20 minutes. He's cute but I've never thought of him romantically. He's younger.(I look younger though) Different backgrounds(not that that matters) seems a little edgier than my preference(Hella tats, gages, you get it) but a cool guy. I'm in and out so our words have always been a brief "hi, bye" but sometimes I have downtime. Yesterday I had some time so thought "let's see". I stared down at a book while sitting across from him while visualizing him. He was right across from me so I tried not to laugh but I called him then kissed him. He looks right up in that moment and stares at me (I'm still looking in the book) I wanted to laugh so bad. He instantly starts catering to me, grabbing my bag, smiling, even protective,talkative,"hey have a great weekend and I'll see you next week ok? Stands with me by the elevator" It was sooo cute. It's never been that type of connection with us. It actually had me thinking about him. But I remember it was just for fun.

Last edited by mrstkg (5/27/2017 1:58 pm)

5/27/2017 3:49 pm  #2

Re: this was a fun success. thought we could enjoy it

So fun!

I love it when this happens.

There have been a lot of negative comments in other threads about how these methods don't work. It's just not true. It's mindset, have fun with this and play in life, this is when the juicy fun shows up!

Thank you for sharing. ❤

5/27/2017 4:19 pm  #3

Yeah. I think people are just frustrated. I think if the target is not directly in view you're just going on faith which isn't always easy to do. I stated on another thread depending on what you desire it may take time so it's really just how much time one is willing to push. How worth it it is. Lanie waited 1 year. Agnes waited 3 years. Elizabeth Daniels manifested in 3 weeks. But the communication and influence IS happening. 

Glovergirl wrote:

So fun!

I love it when this happens.

There have been a lot of negative comments in other threads about how these methods don't work. It's just not true. It's mindset, have fun with this and play in life, this is when the juicy fun shows up!

Thank you for sharing. ❤

5/27/2017 5:34 pm  #4

Love it. It definitely works. It is just that sometimes the POI is a little stubborn, and when we want something so much we are anxious and then comes the fear. But your test shows it works!

Board footera