LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2017 6:48 am  #1

Update on my Man

Hi everyone!!! 

Another update on my Man ... well we are not in regular contact at the moment but I did contact him recently to ask him to pay me back for a plane ticket that he paid for (on a trip we were going to take last year but which ended up not happening on our fallout). 

Anyway, point being I went back and REVISED the whole situation. I have now revised not only our falling out and changed the facts that we did actually do that trip together, but I have also revised last year when I moved to be with him and changed it to I am still living with him!! How cool is that. 

So in my mental scenes and visualisations, I have been living with him since October last year and we are making plans to get married. 

He has been friendly both times we were in touch recently, but he has not yet paid me back for the plane ticket which he said he will do ... so I am curious now because I have been doing the Love Spell and PW on him for almost 4 months, and before our fallout at Christmas was doing PW intensely on him. 

Lanie mentions something in the Love Spell book about not overdoing it?? 

So I am PW him away in the background, not making any more contact with him and just keep living in the end which is us living together and making plans to get married. 

He is coming to Europe in 2 weeks again so have been imagining him contacting me to see if we can meet up and make up. 

Have no doubt that its working ... it definitely is otherwise he would not reply to me so enthusiastically and in such a friendly way, especially after doing the Revision. 

just a matter of feeling it real some more, and not looking at his social media / Instagram / Twitter at all as I tend to get off track when I see things that could mean he has someone else ... ignore all that now because its me that he is always thinking about! 

So - Revision plus PW working away very nicely indeed.

Feel It Real. 

Board footera