LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2017 2:10 pm  #11

Re: update- sooo yep. This just happened

mrs!! so happy for you to get this closure!! these men are strange aren't they?? to reconnect after such a long time then turn up the sexual volume on the highest note.

I think it's beyond fresh and strange. my poi did the same thing to me and completely turned me off as to how he pretended to be so gentlemanly and romantic when we first me, then becoming a womanizer who tried to turn me into a blow up doll. eek!

I'm glad you visualized him taking you shopping, I did the same thing; the least he can do is give you a consolation prize for his behavior!

6/07/2017 2:39 pm  #12

Hahaha! Yes hellokitty! The nerve of this guy. When I first visualized him it was super brief and not sexual. So the sexual overtones are all him. Like dude, I didn't ask for sex with that apology, but a few dresses and shoes will help Lol! I shot his sexual advances down last night(even though I did rev em up a bit) and told him my mind is on someone else. No text today.hahaha! And I don't care.

hellokitty wrote:

mrs!! so happy for you to get this closure!! these men are strange aren't they?? to reconnect after such a long time then turn up the sexual volume on the highest note.

I think it's beyond fresh and strange. my poi did the same thing to me and completely turned me off as to how he pretended to be so gentlemanly and romantic when we first me, then becoming a womanizer who tried to turn me into a blow up doll. eek!

I'm glad you visualized him taking you shopping, I did the same thing; the least he can do is give you a consolation prize for his behavior!

6/07/2017 7:57 pm  #13

AnnanWater wrote:

First Issy of all people and now this too? 

Please universe can I have some of this luck too? It would make a really great birthday gift.

So would you see this guy instead of your POI or no?

If you receive some, sprinkle some my way too? Not retelling my story, but "LoA" aside, it's hopeless. But with LoA, well, you know

Board footera