LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2017 4:28 pm  #1

Are these good signs?

I don't think I'm in a needy state, am I?
Recently, during 12-hour work shifts I've thought of my last partner off and on. All the good times, mostly.

And moments ago, I ran into a pic of hers on the Instagram feed, which made me go and look at her others (yeah I know its said its best to not stalk--I haven't up to this point)
And I shed a few tears, but not as many as I had in the beginning of the break-up.
I just double tapped/liked the last pic she posted and kept it moving.

And an interesting note--she'd contacted me last month during a season finale of a show I was watching. But it was like three letters? I'd thought she butt-typed or was really high...idk, but our convo was quite brief and she barely talked. And I wonder if this was all because earlier that morning I used one of Agnes Vivarelli's meditations and visualized us both smoking and getting high, lol

Anyway, I've been pretty happy lately, meeting new people and I'm feeling ok at the moment. Are these good signs that something great could happen soon?

6/21/2017 6:30 pm  #2

Re: Are these good signs?

I would relax and not worry too much about if it means something good or not.  I know, easier said than done lol. But I would try to let go of that expectation and relax.  So much changes so fast when you relax.  So try and breathe deep and then do those things you were doing that were making you happy and keep meeting new people etc.  As long as you're doing the work then I guess it should be working. "a watched pot never boils" 

Board footera