LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2017 8:34 pm  #11

Re: Manifested commitment and many more!! *very long post*

Wow great story! Congrats and so happy for you! Would you mind sharing Veronica's technique? The specific steps involved? Thanks so much!

7/07/2017 4:52 am  #12

thank you for the reply. one more thing, can i ask u again.
how did you ignore the current reality, and push away bad thoughts that sometimes occur. i think my problems are that. thank for you for sharing

7/07/2017 8:08 am  #13

may0429 wrote:

Thank you guys! I'm happy and grateful!

Just hang in there and don't lose hope. It doesn't matter how long it will manifest because it works! Sometimes you don't get the result right away or you don't get the exact details like how you imagined it but it's okay, just focus on the bigger picture because it will happen!

Hi..your story is amazing and gave hope to everyone! I just have one question: How did you manage to forgive him when he left after so many years? How did you get past the anger and pain of those months when he did not contact you? This is something I am having a hard time with..

7/07/2017 1:58 pm  #14

This is just what I need to read right now and gave me the encouragement to continue. Amazing story!!! 😀

I just wanted to know how did u 'act as if', what kind of things did u do?

7/14/2017 4:01 am  #15

klavier wrote:

Wow great story! Congrats and so happy for you! Would you mind sharing Veronica's technique? The specific steps involved? Thanks so much!

Thank you!!!

I started out with her '25 days attracting back your ex challenge'. This is basically you visualize whatever you want for 30 mins a day, let go of expectations, and try to be happy and positive as much as possible through out the day for about a month. Ignore your reality and don't make it about him but about YOU and your happiness.

What I did was every night for 30 mins, I imagined me and bf being happy together. Veronica said you can be as detail or as general as you want as long as you get into the feeling of how you should feel as if you already have what you want.

Last edited by may0429 (7/14/2017 4:06 am)

7/14/2017 4:42 am  #16

JenniferAngela wrote:

thank you for the reply. one more thing, can i ask u again.
how did you ignore the current reality, and push away bad thoughts that sometimes occur. i think my problems are that. thank for you for sharing

I feel you.. I used to get very anxious especially whenever he act distant. I still get anxieties but its getting less and less now and I'm just so glad that I have now learned to control my emotions.

- I just treat the situation like a game or challenge that no matter what's happening or he's doing I have to stay positive and act as if I already have in front of me what I want.

- Remember that whatever vibrations you are in, your POI can feel it. The more you think of bad thoughts, the more you're pushing them away.. don't sabotage yourself.

- I also re-read Lanie's book and listen to Veronica Isles' videos get me back on track.

- Whenever I catch myself feeling down, I tell myself 'I manifested this current situtation but I have the power to change it!!'. I say it repeatedly until it sinks in.

Hope these help!

Last edited by may0429 (7/14/2017 4:50 am)

7/14/2017 5:34 am  #17

DJ wrote:

may0429 wrote:

Just hang in there and don't lose hope. It doesn't matter how long it will manifest because it works! Sometimes you don't get the result right away or you don't get the exact details like how you imagined it but it's okay, just focus on the bigger picture because it will happen!

Hi..your story is amazing and gave hope to everyone! I just have one question: How did you manage to forgive him when he left after so many years? How did you get past the anger and pain of those months when he did not contact you? This is something I am having a hard time with..

- I think the reason why it was so easy for me to forgave him, and not to dwell too much on anger and pain was because I thought of the break up as a blessing in disguised. Because of that experience, I began to love myself and became whole again. Prior to break up, we had other issues aside from his commitment issues, I was so jealous and insecure of everything and everyone around him. I understood that he only had to do what he thought was best for the both of us. And then I discovered LOA, then suddenly everything just made sense.

7/14/2017 5:52 am  #18

Stacie83 wrote:

This is just what I need to read right now and gave me the encouragement to continue. Amazing story!!! 😀

I just wanted to know how did u 'act as if', what kind of things did u do?

Acting as if is like basically doing or feeling the things you would be doing or feeling when you're actually with your POI now.

Right now I am trying to manifest marriage, so I act and feel as if I am already his wife. In my mind I refer him my husband. I always feel romantically excited whenever I imagine the wedding.

Last edited by may0429 (7/14/2017 2:39 pm)

7/14/2017 6:41 am  #19

I've realized that the more positive and grateful I feel the more he becomes sensitive and responsive to Lanie's technique.

I've been feeling very positve lately and I noticed that few minutes after every session I would get calls or texts from him. It's been happening very consistent lately.

Yesterday's manifestation:
Every other Thursdays, usually he's busy either with work or with his friends. I've been trying to manifest him to spend Thursday nights with me but whenever the day comes I expect for something to happen and as expected it gets stalled but not until yesterday. Before going home from work, I did a quick session of Lanie's in my car. I imagined him being open to me and missing me so bad. After my session, I let go of the outcome and I even planned on going somewhere for some 'me' time but few minutes after that he called me to take me out to dinner because he said misses me

Yesterday reminded me the importance of letting go. Just trust because it will happen! ;D

Last edited by may0429 (7/14/2017 2:44 pm)

7/14/2017 7:39 am  #20

may0429 wrote:

DJ wrote:

may0429 wrote:

- I think the reason why it was so easy for me to forgave him, and not to dwell too much on anger and pain was because I thought of the break up as a blessing in disguised. Because of that experience, I began to love myself and became whole again. Prior to break up, we had other issues aside from his commitment issues, I was so jealous and insecure of everything and everyone around him. I understood that he only had to do what he thought was best for the both of us. And then I discovered LOA, then suddenly everything just made sense.

I would have never thought of looking at the situation in this way. Thank you so much for enlightening with this perspective of the situation. I, too am insecure about everything related to him and also felt a sort of inferiority complex when it comes to us being together. I will try to work on it.

Board footera