LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2017 6:54 pm  #1

Need help please!

Hello friends! Me and my ex were in a 2 year relationship and we broke up a month ago. Last month when we exchanged our belongings we talked and he tried to make it seem as if he liked another girl but as I pretended not to care he said he would never date her. He also asked when we were getting married even though we had just broken up. He was sweet and said we were friends but as soon as I texted him he ignored me and told me to leave him alone, so I stopped contacting him and blocked him for a month. Last week I contacted him and we met up and he told me he was depressed without me and that he missed me and had hoped to catch a glimpse of me at an event. He also wanted me to pay attention to him and wanted one of my shirts back that he had brought and said it was his and wanted me to hang out with him. A few days later he says he wasn't going to lead me on and said he didn't love me for a few months and that he has a new romantic interest and started posting pictures of her even though he wasn't interested in her a month ago. I believe that he doesn't really care about this girl and that he's using her as a rebound. I have told him that I wasn't going to talk him for a while and that I was moving on because I was upset that he was playing with my emotions. I have only used PW and BWD a few times during that month of no contact. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by pl77 (7/12/2017 11:17 am)

Board footera