LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2017 7:43 am  #1

Advice please

I have had amazing succes with techniques on crush  but when it comes to my original POI I get only  synchronicities and 2222 numbers everywhere related to him. He is still with girlfriend. I know he gets messages and has feelings ( he blocked me after doing RS) but I got impatient with breaking his walls as it is going on for 8 months so far. 
Will I get him in the end or to give up?

7/10/2017 7:16 pm  #2

Re: Advice please

Don't lose courage! It took some people a year to be with their POI and if it's working on him then I suggest to keep trying as you will get him. There may be progress happening behind the scenes that you haven't seen yet but eventually he will come to you.

7/13/2017 7:53 am  #3

Re: Advice please

I'm in a similar situation as you... I'm a newbie to manifestations.... but I'm currently using the technique to attract my ex who left me for another woman.  I think a crush very different (and much easier) to attract than an ex because with a crush, you really only have positive feelings about him.  A crush is usually only a fantasy... someone who has only brought you happiness.  Someone you love brings much more intense feelings.. the happiness is much stronger than a crush, but they can also bring you great pain.  I find it very difficult to push out all the thoughts of pain and anxiety.  Maybe you're letting those feelings pop in.  I know how incredibly difficult it is to block it out.  I constantly struggle with it too.  Just stick it out and remember how worth it he is!

Board footera