LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2017 12:29 am  #1

Positive update and question on 'rubbing out' technique

I've had a little break from using the technique as it was starting to feel like a chore, however last night I went to my POI's gig and it was amazing. He was super affectionate, pulling me into multiple REALLY close hugs. His band had their own snapchat account, he asked me to get in a selfie with him, he saved the photo however he DIDN'T post it to their story (like what the other members were doing) also during their set his mic stand kept on turning so every time he looked up we had direct, intense eye contact (almost like 'bedroom eyes') which was always during very specific lines in specific songs.

His on again/off again toxic girlfriend was there and she was trying to make everyone jealous by touching/kissing him while he was trying to talk to us (we could see very clearly he found it uncomfortable and didn't want her there) so I was wondering if anyone has had success with the 'rubbing out' technique to 'get rid of her' because she threatens him with suicide when he's tried to break up with her.  

7/16/2017 6:11 pm  #2

Re: Positive update and question on 'rubbing out' technique

I've never heard of the 'rubbing out' technique, but interested to know how it works. Where did u find out about it from?

7/18/2017 9:04 am  #3

The video for this technique is on YouTube. Don't ask me as I don't have it. I really feel with this technique your focus and attention is on the wrong person. You must always keep your focus on yourself. I know others will disagree with me because people do comment having success with the technique.

7/18/2017 10:03 pm  #4

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

The video for this technique is on YouTube. Don't ask me as I don't have it. I really feel with this technique your focus and attention is on the wrong person. You must always keep your focus on yourself. I know others will disagree with me because people do comment having success with the technique.

I agree with you. I don't want my energy and focus going on someone other than the person I'm working on. I haven't tried, but have read it worked for some.

7/19/2017 11:10 pm  #5

Thank you for your input! Ive been using the 'rubbing out' technique 2-3 times a day since I made this post so I'll give it a break and see if it makes a different next time I see my POI (this weekend he's going to the same concert Im going to) Ive also been using the 'whisper' technique for the 2nd attempt, however this time Im only using 2 phrases I want him to say rather then the 5-6 from the first attempt.

Piper wrote:

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

I agree with you. I don't want my energy and focus going on someone other than the person I'm working on. I haven't tried, but have read it worked for some.

Board footera