LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2017 6:23 pm  #21

Re: Manifested commitment and many more!! *very long post*

may0429 wrote:

Stacie83 wrote:

This is just what I need to read right now and gave me the encouragement to continue. Amazing story!!! πŸ˜€

I just wanted to know how did u 'act as if', what kind of things did u do?

Acting as if is like basically doing or feeling the things you would be doing or feeling when you're actually with your POI now.

Right now I am trying to manifest marriage, so I act and feel as if I am already his wife. In my mind I refer him my husband. I always feel romantically excited whenever I imagine the wedding.

Thank you for your reply. I want marriage too so I'm gonna try what you've been doing.

7/17/2017 12:25 pm  #22

may0429 wrote:

I just want to share my story and hopefuly it'll inspire our sisters and brothers here who are losing hope or doubting if Lanie's techniques actually really work.

Backstory:
May 2016, bf of 9 years (fiance of 2 years) broke up with me and cancelled our wedding in April 2017 due to commitment issues. He became unsure if he really wanted to be married and if he really wanted to be with me. I was very devastated and felt like my whole world fell apart.

For 2 months, I became very desperate, chased him around and begged him to come back. July 2016, he finally gave in and agreed to try again but it wasn't the same anymore. It literally felt like I was with a different guy. He avoided intimacy, was very distant and felt like he was just forcing himself to be with me. It lasted almost a month until I decided to just let him go and just move on. Deep inside me though, I was still hopeful that he would come back but at that time I didn't know how.

September 2016, I was slowly moving on, did no contact, I traveled, reconnected with old friends, met new friends and pretty much did everything and anything to get him off my mind. Around this time, I discovered loa and Veronica Isles. I was skeptic at first but decided to give it a shot. Before I sleep, I would imagine happy moments with him and started 'acting as if' we are back together. Few weeks after that, he called me out of the blue to ask me out because he missed me so much. Since then his actions towards me gradually improved. We began from texting and going out 1-2 times every other week to acting like we were back together, as if the break up didn't happen. However, he made it clear that although he realized that he doesn't want to lose me, he was still not ready to have that commitment or that title of bf/gf

Turning point:
February 2017, I discovered Lanie's technique. I did PW and BWD every morning and before going to bed. I would imagine him telling me how much he loves me and that he can't live without me and how he feels very empty without me. I would imagine him being committed to me. Just this April, we became officially boyfriend/girlfriend without even me asking or demanding for it. He even asked me to move in with him (this is the same guy I've been for 9 years and not even once he asked me to move in with him). I can feel and definitely see that he's all over me. We've never been this happy.
There was also one morning, he woke up and said he felt so empty inside that he didn't see me next to him. He said he missed me so bad he didn't know what to do.

Another manifestation:
I've also used the technique on my dad whose been a womanizer for years. I've only used Lanie's technique on him for 2 days. I visualized him telling my mom how sorry he is and that he will leave his mistress.
I was tripping when for no reason he came home crying saying how deeply sorry he was for everything he has done to my mom and that he was regretting everything and he told my mom that he loves her and he will make up to her. They've been together for 35 yrs and that was the first time I saw remorse in him for his infidelity.

My boyfriend is a very stubborn person and same with my dad but the techniques worked and still working on them. And since I started using Lanie's techniques, my relationship with my bf and my parents' relationship drastically changed for the better. It changed ourlives. I'm beyond grateful to Lanie for sharing her techniques and also to the Universe😊😘

Β 
I love hearing stories that prove these techniques work! Knowing you have power over the situation and your life it feels good huh! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ž

11/16/2017 3:57 am  #23

UPDATE

Everything is going well with my boyfriend now. We've never been this happy and I've never see him this all into me. He spoils me and treats me really well.

BUT couple months ago, I found out that my former boss who I had a huge crush on liked me a lot, and I think manifested it.

This former boss of mine is around the same age as mine. He started working at our company about 3 yrs ago. I find him really cute but I kept it to myself and just kept everything at a professional level.

Last year when me and my bf broke up, (this is before me learning about loa) I talked to a psychic and it so happen that she's also an energy worker. She adviced me that for my bf to miss me and feel the emptiness without me, I had to learn to stop my obsession of getting him back and practice diverting my attention to other guys. I remember she specifically told me to think of a celebrity crush or someone who I think as 'ungettable' and imagine a life with that person instead of being with my bf. She even told me to imagine being married to him and having kids with him.
I didn't have a celebrity crush and this boss of mine was the only crush I had, and I told myself that he's a perfect example of an 'ungettable' guy because I've always thought of him as being too handsome and he is my superior and there's no way that he would ever like me. I followed everything the psychic said. I imagined being happily married to him and having kids

Fast fowrad to September, he left our company and moved to another state. But before he left the company threw a surprise karaoke party for him as a send of party and we did had a chance to talk a little bit and I was so shocked when he said that he liked me so much and how he wish he had met sooner. Apparently  by the time he was ready to pursue me, he found out that I've already got back with my bf.

Loa always work! It''s crazy!

Last edited by may0429 (11/16/2017 4:08 am)

Board footera